Obligatory Mailbox Wait Thread

Guest lan2i

Guest lan2i

I know it has been done many time before. Finally got fingerprinted today in nashville at APPS (pleasure to work with, however in now way affiliated with) So the wait begins... I thought about checking the mailbox today but....nah no way. I think Ill check tomorrow.(sarcasm) But seriously heres hoping for a quick processing.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest GLOCKGUY
Turned in my stuff 3 weeks ago. Might as well push it out of your mind and just be surprised when it finally comes.

that is easier said then done i trid to put it out of my mind it lasted about 1 week and i was out to the mail box. just hoping they got to mine fast. now that i look back on all the times i ran to the mail box im starting to think i was :rolleyes::D

Guest mikedwood

Today was around day 80 for me and I went ahead and called them. Why not?

First off if you call the 866 number you get put on a blank hold and no one picks up. I held for an hour. So.... I called the Nashville local number anbd someone answered in 3 or 4 mins.

She was nice and looked up my info. Said they were running behind and that the sheriffs office hadn't completed my background check yet. So sir you just need to wait. Then my cell phone dropped the call. I figure she may think I was rude and delete me or post a comment like I was a hot head.

So I call back.

The lady that answered then was all business and not as nice, but she was to the point. I told her what happened and I was sorry. She looked up my info anyway and said "Your information is all in and I will issue your permit today, you can expect it in 7 to 10 working days, is there anything else I can help you with?" I was so excited I don't remember what I did next. I think I hung up on her. I hope not. So now I can wait and wait. It's going to be a long week.

Guest benchpresspower
Seems like they issue it when you call and bother them.

I had to finally do that. Came in the mail a week after.