re-organizing the safe - part 1

Guest gcrookston

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gcrookston

Ended up liking the GSR so much I traded my 1968 GCNM. It's the first time in 2 decades I've not had at least one Colt 1911 in my collection. I know it's mostly caspian, but the fit and finish is great and the function and accuracy is superb.

The guns are (clockwise from top): GSR XO, P220 .45 (US), P220 9mm (Euro), P6, P226, P232. Only the P226 was purchased new (in 1989), -- all the rest were 2nd hand. Only the GSR isn't German.

Ended up liking the GSR so much I traded my 1968 GCNM. It's the first time in 2 decades I've not had at least one Colt 1911 in my collection. I know it's mostly caspian, but the fit and finish is great and the function and accuracy is superb.

The guns are (clockwise from top): GSR XO, P220 .45 (US), P220 9mm (Euro), P6, P226, P232. Only the P226 was purchased new (in 1989), -- all the rest were 2nd hand. Only the GSR isn't German.

Are you talking about that junky old army gun that is now sitting in my collection? :)

Guest gcrookston
Are you talking about that junky old army gun that is now sitting in my collection? :)

reminds me, I have another old junky army gun I need to get you to take off my hands...

One Glock 23 can replace them all and you would have enough leftover

for two weeks in Costa Rica& Corona !!!

Only problem is, after the 2 weeks were over, all you'd have is a hangover, a tan, and a dime-a-dozen tupperware gun.

:)

Guest gcrookston
You're missing a P210.

I've owned several over the years and keep a look out for a Pistole 49 at a reasonable price. If I sold all the guns in the picture, I'd still be short of the price for a nice entry level 210-2, forget about a 210-7

• 4 months later...
Guest gcrookston
I had a SigPro 2022 in 9mm, sold it to eyebedam's brother.

Nice gun, but what can I say, it's a Sig :rolleyes:

Hard to own when you're a Glock guy. Sorta like the Hyundia guy trying to justify a BMW... :):):)