30 Days to air on July 1

I do not normally care much for TV shows. But this one scheduled to air tomorrow night sounds interesting.

If you do not know, "30 Days" is a show where they take someone and put them into a totally opposite type of life situation and see what happens during the thirty days. Previously I watched an episode where the guy worked and lived as a coal miner for 30 days.

Anyway tomorrows episode centers on a woman who is anti gun. She is going to live with a family of gunnies as well as work in a gun shop, take shooting training and become eligible for a concealed carry permit in Ohio.

It is the season ending episode so I am guessing they saved the best for last. That and the SCOTUS ruling on 2A too.

It is on FX at 10 pm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c.a.s.

Strick, in my Guide, it says that it's 30 minutes. And that it comes on at 10:05PM. But I've got it marked to automatically turn to that channel anyway. This should be interesting, very interesting.

I'll see if I have any tapes to record it (Oh Yeah, VHS, recordin' it old school)

the show is an hour time frame. At least every episode I have ever seen is an hour long.

It is the guy from Super-Size Me. I have to admit I have enjoyed this 30 days show whenever I have seen it. I think this is the second or third year it has been on.

Now I hope I do not space it out and forget it is on tonight, LOL.

Guest GUTTERbOY

FYI, for all you fokls who can't/won't be watching this when it airs, it looks like Hulu has full episodes of the show, so you should be able to view it there within a couple days. I'm not sure exactly what the time frame is for getting episodes up on there, though.

I hope they don't portray the gunnies as "nuts", but I have a strange feeling.:)

If the gunny family is not nuts then I doubt they will portray them as such. I dunno but I am guessing the gunny family went through a pretty heavy screening process.

I will also guess they are the far side of being a very good representative of "our kind" and will portray us in very good light.

Now I am guessing if the producers attempt to show gun owners in a poor light it will come from customers at the gun shop where this lady is working for the month.

From the shows I have seen it appears they show things straight forward. I do wonder if they will attempt to scew facts.

I am looking forward to it tonight.

Guest db99wj
If the gunny family is not nuts then I doubt they will portray them as such. I dunno but I am guessing the gunny family went through a pretty heavy screening process.

I will also guess they are the far side of being a very good representative of "our kind" and will portray us in very good light.

Now I am guessing if the producers attempt to show gun owners in a poor light it will come from customers at the gun shop where this lady is working for the month.

From the shows I have seen it appears they show things straight forward. I do wonder if they will attempt to scew facts.

I am looking forward to it tonight.

That's good to know. I have seen other "reality" shows and the person is from the south and they make them out to be a bunch of tobacco chewing, truck driv'n, nascar watch'n, no tooth hav'n, sheep love'n rednecks. No offense to anyone on here.:D:hiding::)

Edited by db99wj
Guest c.a.s.

Well, so far I'll have one VHS, though it won't be very high quality. ALL the stores close to me are completely out of VHS recording tapes.

That, and I'll be recording it to DVD, as well. If that'll work better, good. I can also make copies of the DVD then, for people near Clinton or Oak Ridge who can't watch it.

That's good to know. I have seen other "reality" shows and the person is from the south and they make them out to be a bunch of tobacco chewing, truck driv'n, nascar watch'n, no tooth hav'n, sheep love'n rednecks. No offense to anyone on here.:D:hiding::rolleyes:

That's funny because thats my opinion of Michiganders after living up there for 3 years. :D

Guest eyebedam
Well, so far I'll have one VHS, though it won't be very high quality. ALL the stores close to me are completely out of VHS recording tapes.

That, and I'll be recording it to DVD, as well. If that'll work better, good. I can also make copies of the DVD then, for people near Clinton or Oak Ridge who can't watch it.

Whats a VHS?:rolleyes:

Guest eyebedam

I really do know what 1 was. It was just perfect to slip that little joke in. Its just been along long time since Ive watched anything on VHS. What amazes me a 10yr old VHS player will still work but a 6 mo old DVD player the laser goes out.