Steel Only Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

I should be there, but it's not going to be pretty.

Any chance I could borrow a m&p 9 full size magazine from someone? I have a newish m&p I'd like to try, but neglected to pick up extra mags before Sandy Hook.

Won't be a problem. I'll be at the registration table.

Guys, my schedule finally permits me to go to one of these.  It this a good one for a new guy to attend?  I have a G17 (never fired!) and 5 magazines with a comp-tac holster and 2 mag belt clip.

Note: I know you have an intro match on 2/2, but at the moment, Saturdays are booked for me.

Edited by Torrin

Scores posted to the website:  http://www.mctsclub.com/Match%20Results/2013/2013-01-27.htm

Glad to see each of you out there.  Hope to see you for our next match which is an intro to competition shooting match. 

MATCH: Intro to Competition Shooting - Saturday February 2nd, 2013
Round count: 115 pistol rounds minimum
5 Stage match: 1 Limited, 1 Vickers, 1 Steel Challenge, 1 Run n Gun, 1 Outlaw Steel

For those that are having trouble finding ammo, I have secured factory 9mm ammo to sell at the range at cost.  This is not for hoarders but for shooters attending the match.  100 rounds to shoot the match and another 100 rounds so that you will have it for the next match.  I am working on 40 S&W and 45 ACP.   

• Like 1

Glad to meet you at the range Torrin :woohoo: ! Thank you for coming and breaking-in your G17.. Looking forward to seeing you again, sir.

Thanks for all of the support, I truly enjoyed it!  I hope to make it out on the Sunday matches, I just can't swing Saturday mornings.