I never realized I am a life member of a "fringe group"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/sen-chuck-schumer-says-the-nra-is-an-extreme-fringe-group/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=story&utm_campaign=Share+Buttons

Responding to interviewer Alicia Menendez’s question about whether Schumer’s colleagues are “willing to admit” that the NRA is a “fringe group,” the senator responded: “Well they sure are a fringe group, but whether enough of my colleagues are ready to admit that, I’m not sure.”

He continued: “They are a very extreme group.  They don’t even represent average gun holders.”

[quote name="MattCary" post="890750" timestamp="1358708036"]I love the "question" from HuffPo... "are you willing to admit that the NRA is a fringe group?"   Coming from a fringe group, that's ironic.   Don'tcha think?   Nothing these Antis say anymore surprises me.[/quote] I'm willing to bet there are more members of the NRA than there are subscribers to the Huffington Post.
  • Like 1

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/sen-chuck-schumer-says-the-nra-is-an-extreme-fringe-group/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=story&utm_campaign=Share+Buttons

Yep. Uneducated, toothless booger digger that got all his knowledge from Fox News and Alex Jones. The NRA needs to start profiling some of their life members. WE know the real makeup of our crowd. The media will NEVER share that. In fact, they'll just lie about it.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
[quote name="mikegideon" post="890759" timestamp="1358708412"]They'll hit 5 million before this is over.[/quote] Speaking of the NRA, not Huffington Post, correct? Last I heard HuffPo employees were having to supplement their pay by moonlighting at Turkish bath houses.

Telling you all, the media is losing their minds over how NRA membership has grown exponentially after this event. They think everyone is an uneducated bum that can't see the blatant exploitation of a tragedy happening right in front of them. Here's a few of the titles (not posting links, don't want to advertise for these people):

Gun-Fluffer-Nutter: NRA Accused Of Inflating Membership With Zombies, Freebies

This is what the office of the permanent campaigner is going to try and do:

During the early 1990s, the NRA's membership peaked at around 3.7 million before plunging to 2.6 million in 1998, according to newspaper stories at the time. The shrinkage coincided with criticism of the group's extremist rhetoric around the time of the Oklahoma City bombing.

The NRA Stands for Next Rifle Assault

Don't be fooled by NRA's membership claims

NRA Member Makes Case Against Gun Control by Promising to Shoot People

^^ This last one is an article about our Yeager

That is The Prez's team that got Him re-elected, now working to discredite the NRA and firearm owners.

I to am part of the "fringe group", as we all are.

4. Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.

I know I am not a "lunatic", however I am a bit extreme at times.

WE HAVE TO STAND AS ONE

Well except for the ex-military guys, I'm about as fringe and extremist as they come according to the Obama administration. I lead a "fringe" religious group and advocate God, family, guns, truth, pro-life, and conservatism. I even listen to Limbaugh when possible. :eek:  Of course that used to be known as an American. The times they are a changin.;)

• Like 1