Obama's Brown Shirts

Guest EYEMAN

uhm BadBoyz.png

so about those orange tips. no recognizable American insignias/decals. and they all happen to be latino in vicksburg, mississippi.  yeah so ok.

i think we should focus on credible documented abuses of government power, there are ample amounts of those.

Yes it is a repost, but I thank you for bring this up again, we need to keep things like this in front of our minds.

Our country is going to the dogs, Rights Infringed,

WE STAND AS ONE, or fall as many.

[quote name="Mike.357" post="890460" timestamp="1358689842"] They are Boy Scouts and those are airsoft guns.  No gov't conspiracy or foot on our necks because of this photo op.[/quote] That's not what the independent, unbiased news source cited above said. It's on the Internet and therefore has to be true, according to the law or something.
  • Like 1

uhm BadBoyz.png
so about those orange tips. no recognizable American insignias/decals. and they all happen to be latino in vicksburg, mississippi.  yeah so ok.
i think we should focus on credible documented abuses of government power, there are ample amounts of those.

They aren't latino, they are tanned. It gets hot in Vicksburg.
  • Like 2

If that bunch shows up, we will definitely know it. The real thing will end up in all kinds of media. I can't help but laugh

at that picture.

All I know is what Obama said in his own words about wanting a "civilian national security force, stronger and better

funded than the military." We will know about that possibility when the military gets stripped.

[quote name="6.8 AR" post="890599" timestamp="1358698225"]If that bunch shows up, we will definitely know it. The real thing will end up in all kinds of media. I can't help but laugh at that picture. All I know is what Obama said in his own words about wanting a "civilian national security force, stronger and better funded than the military." We will know about that possibility when the military gets stripped.[/quote] A civilian nation wide security force stronger and better funded than the military. Comprised of the same civilians who have no business owning weapons designed for the theater of war? Geez, I mean we all knew he ain't the brightest bulb in the box but I'm just dying to know how he plans to pull that one off.

I am sorry if I was out of line in posting this.  It was emailed to me and I simply wanted to know if there was any truth in it.  

Edited by EYEMAN