Springfield PC9111

willis68

Springfield Professional 1911

Well I was set on ordering myself a SBR LWRC PSD in 6.8 with my upcoming bonus money this July, but after this crazy crap coming out of the the Goverment and the scarce availability of ammo I just decided to order a couple of 1911's that I have wanted for a long time. I ordered 2 Springfield Professional models, one with the rail and one with out

What sucks is the wait time is 14 to 18 months, but that allows me plenty of time to fund both pistols, these pictures posted on a 1911 forum made me order mine

image_zpsc814b514.jpg

image_zps9205a669.jpg

image_zpsc4bf20bd.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! The wait would kill me. 5-7 business days is like waiting for christmas........

Yes it will suck but good things come to those who wait. Mav waited 18 months for his Pro, I gave up after nearly two years waiting for one I ordered around the same time he did. These are some extremely valued 1911's and since I have to wait for so long to get just one I figured I may as well get the Operator as well as I think they are both awesome 1911's

My PRO is one of my most treasured pistols.  It was easily worth the 15 month wait.

Believe me I know, I found out after canceling my first order that they came in ten days after I cancelled. I still kick myself in the ass for that so I am Definately waiting on these two no matter how long they take I know they are worth it

Mav waited 18 months for his Pro, I gave up after nearly two years waiting for one I ordered around the same time he did.

Yep, it was the longest I have waited for a firearm.  I had almost canceled it twice during the wait period out of frustration.  I am glad I persevered and got it.  It was definitely worth the wait.  I just hope my OBR doesn't take as long as the Professional did. :)