If the NFA was lifted and deemed Unlawfull tomorrow

After thinking about it a while longer, I would probably not get anything. I wouldn't be able to enjoy much more than a

suppressor. Just the idea that I wouldn't have to deal with the government to make my damned decision would make me

feel much better, though. Telling me what my options in this area  are is what makes me mad. Future generations are

still important. It's nobody else's business what I want or have, especially the government's.

Be fun to pull the trigger on Ma Deuce, though. :D

[quote name="plank white" post="887141" timestamp="1358380653"]Just for Fun what would be the first four weapons you would get if the NFA was repealed ?   my choices    1. 249 SAW    [/quote] Haha, I saw the title of the thread and this is what immediately came to mind. I've seen semi-auto versions for sale before, so I figured if the ban on new machine guns ever went away I'd pick one up and just convert it. Super easy to do.
  • Like 1

Maybe a suppressor. I don't really get a willy for full auto.

Man, there is something wrong with you. ;)

I would definitely start with a Tommy. They are just too much fun to shoot. After that, it would depend on how much I could get selling my house and all my belongings. :D

• Like 1

MG42 and BAR.  That's all I really want.  Except maybe a Beretta PM12s.  Yep, that's it, the MG42, BAR, and PM12s.  Well, maybe also a full-auto Ruger 10/22 because they are just too cool.  So, yep, that's all.  A MG42, BAR, PM12s, and 10/22.  Oh, wait, an M-16, too.  And that's it.  Really.

Well, maybe a Swedish K like I used to have.

And I did forget to add a M1A! Thompson.  Really, I can stop any time. :pleased:

• Like 1

After thinking about it a while longer, I would probably not get anything. I wouldn't be able to enjoy much more than a

suppressor. Just the idea that I wouldn't have to deal with the government to make my damned decision would make me

feel much better, though. Telling me what my options in this area  are is what makes me mad. Future generations are

still important. It's nobody else's business what I want or have, especially the government's.

Be fun to pull the trigger on Ma Deuce, though. :D

when do you want to go  bring ammo

Only four? Dang.

1. MP5SD3. Full auto, suppressed, retractable-stock. Would be cool and practical!

2. A sawed-off Remington 870 or 1100, or Browning A5. Cut the barrel to just past the mag tube, and cut the stock off to the grip. Talk about a carry gun! Actually, I suppose I could have one of these realistically even with the damn NFA. Hmmmm.

3. An M1919 would be great. Stick it in the back of the truck, or maybe out the bathroom window.

4. Um... Well, I would like an RPG-7, personally. May as well end my list with a bang.

[quote name="battleop" post="890334" timestamp="1358659125"]MP5SD ppsh 41 (Dunno why other than it it was a cool gun to have in Call of Duty: World at War)[/quote] I had a few of these in Iraq. Hard finding a good drum that wouldn't jam a few times, but the rate of fire n this thing is unbelievable. I've never fired/seen a sub-gun with such a high cyclic rate. The only belt fed I've seen shoot that fast is an MG3.