Who bought all the G19 10 rd mags? "Free Marketeers?"

graycrait

I was looking at my 20 or so G19 mags and thought, maybe I should pick up a couple of 10 rdrs just in case, but oh no... they are all gone on every site I looked for them.  Did guys like me buy what few were left on the market or did fellow gun folk who live by "free market capitalism" get them all?

I was in 5 gun shops on Friday looking for 15-round M&P40 mags and a few other things. TN Gun Country had the biggest selection of mags, but none that I was after.

There's a little store (the name escapes me) in Springfield that had a handful of G19 mags, but I imagine they were wine before the weekend was over. Now I'm on the hunt for 4 reasonably priced PMAGs for the AR I just put together. I may be out of luck there.

Im a little confused as why you would buy 10 round mags when you already have 20 Mags for the weapon, buy 10 rounders just in case of what? I hope a lot of the 10 rounders got bought up by people who do not have a safe full of magazines for their weapon and could not find or is not willing to pay a premium for a couple extra mags for their handgun. 

Edited by ~48_South~

the guy that bought all the xdm 9mm 19 round magazines probably bought them all.  I don't think anyone will go around picking up the "scary" high capacity rounds from your house, but I went to every guy shop yesterday (minus the one on madison near golf club ln) and couldn't find any magazines i were looking for.  I must say the lack of magazines annoys me even though i don't really need anymore...  :wall: