what are the laws for buying FTF for AMMO?

Guest scott0

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grout

You both meet at a prearrainged location,one of you brings the money and the other brings the ammo.Make sure you are not being followed.Exchange the money and ammo and leave.Again make sure you are not being followed.:hat:

Guest bkelm18

I'm pretty sure there are no laws regarding ammo. Other than being 18 to purchase rifle ammo and 21 to purchase pistol ammo. You can ship ammo to anyone anywhere. You don't have to be an FFL to sell ammo.

6/27/2028

Private party ammo sales are illegal. You must first go to your local chief LEO and get a written sworn and notarized statement that you have an acceptable legitimate reason to purchase ammo. Hunting, target shooting, self defense are NOT acceptable legitimate reasons. Next you go to your local bATF&E office to have the ammo transferred. The serial numbers of each and every projectile must be recorder long-hand in triplicate before entering into the computerized database. Only after both parties pass the background check and cavity search may the ammo be transferred. If either party fails the background check, both are arrested and immediately imprisoned for ten years without a trial and with no possibility of parole. Once the transfer has been approved, you must store the ammo locked in a fire-proof case, buried under the concrete slab of your garage.

• Administrator
6/27/2028

Private party ammo sales are illegal. You must first go to your local chief LEO and get a written sworn and notarized statement that you have an acceptable legitimate reason to purchase ammo. Hunting, target shooting, self defense are NOT acceptable legitimate reasons. Next you go to your local bATF&E office to have the ammo transferred. The serial numbers of each and every projectile must be recorder long-hand in triplicate before entering into the computerized database. Only after both parties pass the background check and cavity search may the ammo be transferred. If either party fails the background check, both are arrested and immediately imprisoned for ten years without a trial and with no possibility of parole. Once the transfer has been approved, you must store the ammo locked in a fire-proof case, buried under the concrete slab of your garage.

From the date stamp on that memo, I see that President Obama left quite a mark on the country. :hat:

2028? That would put it right after the third Clinton "triple" with Chelsea following mom and dad in serving 2 consecutive terms thanks to the support of former President "uncle" "Barry!"

I have been reloading for 30 years and I would not dare buy reloads from an individual. In my experience, many reloaders are careless, sadly some are even unethical. In my younger (and dumber) days, I have been sold some bad components by unethical individuals, of course this taught me to know what I was looking at and to only deal with people I knew I could trust. There are companies that sell reloads like Alabama Ammo and in those cases I would recommend buying a small lot and try them first. If it works well in your gun then buy in quantity. Anybody that manufactures to resell to the public has to have a license and be insured which many who sell at the gunshows and flea markets are not. They also have not had there ammo tested for pressure so everytime you pull the trigger you are taking a chance.

I reload for everything I own. I work the loads up for each weapon, record it and then duplicate it. No amount of money would get me to allow you to shoot my ammo in your gun, except the general pistol ammo that I have shot thru many weapons, such as a general load in a 38 spl. I have shot my loads thru so many of my own 38's I know they are mild and safe but even then, I would have to know you, inspect the weapon first and I would not sell them.

Guest jp79
Everyone thinks reloads are evil. I don't understand why.

I think its just an issue of putting alot of trust into someone you dont know. Think about it if someone isnt paying attention to what they are doing you could get destroy your gun and maybe even yourself.