TGO Membership boom?

Smith

You do know a person can change their IP number? You can reset your number with your computer, but it will show the same general location.

Using software, you can change your number to match any section in the USA... or any country in the world.

Traceroute. It's not your computer's IP.

LOL... you all have wasted about 12 minutes of my time, dadgummit! :rant:  :rofl:

Ugh... I "left" the forum years ago out of uh.. I guess personal shame and economic reasons as I dealt with losing my business and over a year of unemployment (of course, with no unemployment benefits of any sort because I was previously self-employed) that forced me out of actively participating in the firearms hobby.  Everybody's been super cool and friendly as I've started to join the outside world again, and I've been very thankful for the care from a few certain members that reached out to see how I was doing over the past few years.  It meant, and still means, al lot.

Through God's blessing we are now out of debt and able to enjoy some nice things again.  I've shot more in the last month than I have in the preious two years!  It's a little weird being back... I remember being part of tons of conversations on the boards and uh... maybe a little of a postwhore myself, but I just don't feel like I have as much to add any more.  I still read a lot and have posted a bit, but I don't know if it'll be the same for me again here or not.

Regardless of how weird I am and all, I'm very glad for this forum and (most :ugh: ) of the members here.  This place proves there are many, many good people out there and I hope that recent events are bringing more of those good people into conversation with each other.  Sure, we're getting some profiteers and morons in with the tide, but my hope is that they will recede and leave us with a greater, stronger, and more unified group of pro2A people here at TGO.

Thanks for letting me be a part, whether I ever hit 10k posts or not! :wave:

Edited by musicman

We have ways that have proven highly effective.  Why are you so concerned about it?  Do we need to watch your account activity?

No.. I'm not concerned.

This same topic was talked about on another forum several weeks ago. A member on that forum worked as a computer programmer.

He was telling of the many ways that a virus is made and transmitted, how to hide identities, and other stuff that many wasn't  aware of.

"Do we need to watch your account activity?".... You mean you're not??!! :rofl:

Come on guys. Keep this on topic or I will be forced to report post to the mods.

No wonder Gideon has such a high post count, he plus ones everything! Learn to use the "Like" feature Mike. This is what happens when you live with libs. Their libertard starts rubbing off on you. ;)

Just messing with you Mike. :wave:

Edited by Smith

Come on guys. Keep this on topic or I will be forced to report post to the mods.

No wonder Gideon has such a high post count, he plus ones everything! Learn to use the "Like" feature Mike. This is what happens when you live with libs. Their libertard starts rubbing off on you. ;)

Just messing with you Mike. :wave:

TMF started the +1 thing. I pointed out your man crush on Rightwinger. That had substance :)