State suspends gun carry permit for James Yeager

Headline on Juno email today is " CEO looses gun permit over plan to " start killing people " . Story on Newser with video. It will be popping up everywhere before it is over .

Juno email? Next thing you know, it will be on CNN :rofl:

Did they really write "looses"?

• 2 months later...
Guest 6.8 AR

Colonel at the THP was thrown under the bus. Or rather, if I heard correctly, threw himself

under the bus, and was destroyed at the hearing.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest MilitiaMan

Leonard Embody (Kwik) repeatedly poked and prodded looking for attention, until he got the attention he deserved. I sleep better knowing he doesn't have a HCP.

Why is he allowed to have his HCP reinstated, but Kwik isn't.

I'm not a fan of Kwik, but he didn't break any laws, and I think Yeager openly threatening to kill people was more sever.

If nothing else, this sets precedence. It's okay to threaten to kill people without losing your HCP.

Probably because suspending his HCP was moot, since Yeager is himself a deadly weapon.
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Why is he allowed to have his HCP reinstated, but Kwik isn't.

I'm not a fan of Kwik, but he didn't break any laws, and I think Yeager openly threatening to kill people was more sever.

If nothing else, this sets precedence. It's okay to threaten to kill people without losing your HCP.

Go back and watch the video again. I don't think he threatened to kill anyone, especially specifically. But I

guess it depends on what you want t o call a threat. Being ready to and saying you are going to are two

different things.]

God, I love the internet.

BTW, I had lunch with a feller, yesterday, who gave me the scoop on the hearing. I'm going to take

him at what he said. He's one of the fellers at Tactical Response. We had a common friend who I

usually go to Camden to dine with. He joined us yesterday for lunch. We talked a lot about this

subject.

Now I know there are people on here who don't like Yeager. I don't care one way or another about

who you like or don't, but get it right and leave the supposition out of it, please. I've never met

Yeager, but I imagine I will soon. Probably have lunch with him, also, then I may even sign up for

the fighting pistol course, don't know, yet. My right arm will determine that. But like David said, I

wasn't in that firefight so I can't quarterback that event in his life. Don't know, don't care. I usually

size people up when I meet them, anyway, not from gossip on a forum. His videos are intentionally

made. We know that, so like him or not, he is who he is! I do know his partner was very frank in his

discussion of Yeager.

He got his permit back because the state had no grounds to take it, in the first place, according

to what I heard about the hearing.

Y'all just need a whipping boy. Mine is Obama and other Democrats.

Edited by 6.8 AR