Yeager on Ed Show Tomorrow

Ed just showed a clip from Jimbo's "followup" vid, which edited, was bad enough.

Then said he will be guest tomorrow night.

I don't expect quite the debacle of the Jones/Morgan scale, but it's bound to be a fool's errand at best.

- OS

• Like 1

Another useless CNN program. I wouldn't turn it on anyways, if you all haven't noticed, CNN is trying to put the most controversial pile of stuff on their programming to get the ratings up, and people are flocking right to it.

Watch it on youtube or something afterwards, don't give them the pleasure of having an extra viewer showing up on their stats.

It's my turn to be clueless because I simply don't watch much television. What's the Ed Show?

Another useless CNN program.

CNN is the John Birch Society compared to MSNBC.

Jeez, David, you've got to know the enemy. You may think you do, but you're underestimating it if you don't watch a bit of murderer's row. They far outrate CNN, and nip at the heels or even beat FOX in some slots and age groups. Hell, their slogan now is "Lean Forward", and "progressive" is a holy word.

MSNBC lineup, EST:

7:00pm - Hard Ball (Chris Matthews, repeated from 5:00)
8:00pm - The Ed Show w/ Ed Shultz
9:00pm - Rachael Maddow Show
10:00pm - The Last Word with Laurence O'Donnell

Repeated through the wee hours just like Fox.

- OS Edited by Oh Shoot

Oh boy this may go bad,Yeager looks like a wreck on his own youtube vids much less national tv, throw in his personality and constant dropping of F Bombs and you end up with a catastrophic interview, although it may be quite entertaining at the same time. 

Yeager will surprise you. He can be very professional when he wants to. He is not an idiot either. I bet he does extremely well and will hold ground with facts.

Facts don't matter on MSNBC. Though not as bad as Matthews, Shultz will still serve him up as nutjob -- the only reason he's having him on there is because of his death threat, not for any constructive conversation.

- OS

Facts don't matter on MSNBC. Though not as bad as Matthews, Shultz will still serve him up as nutjob -- the only reason he's having him on there is because of his death threat, not for any constructive conversation.

- OS

Well, if he's gonna lose his cool anyway, he might as well just punch Ed out. He may actually win a lot of fans.

• Like 3

Jeez, David, you've got to know the enemy. You may think you do, but you're underestimating it if you don't watch a bit of murderer's row. They far outrate CNN, and nip at the heels or even beat FOX in some slots and age groups. Hell, their slogan now is "Lean Forward", and "progressive" is a holy word.

MSNBC lineup, EST:

- OS

Sorry, got them two mixed up last night!

He actually said he was sorry for saying it on Channel 5. He may surprise us.

Why would he apologize? He called everyone else a pansy for not willing to go all the way. I think he's just sorry that the idiot filter between his brain and mouth doesn't work well

MSNBC lineup, EST:

- OS

I guess I can say I hate Ed the most on this list

He was on CH4 this morning. Part of his YOUTUBE video was aired on the gun ban . It did not look well. They then interviewed him where he stated he would shoot anyone trying to take his gun.

One interesting side note,it was stated that neither him or his business is state certified. His comment was he had let them lapse. Edited by R1100R
  • Administrator

I've tried to give this guy a fair shake and have acknowledged in the past that I am sure he has some good instructors at his school who would do very well for themselves were they not saddled with carrying his baggage... but I've got to follow his own lead and make a retraction.   My personal opinion is that he's a sensationalist hothead and a liability to the cause of responsible, law abiding gun owners and true Second Amendment patriots.

In his retraction video he issued a huge F-You to all of the people who had sent him emails giving him advice (legal advice, as he put it) to take down the original "IMMA SHOOT SOMEONE!" video and clarify his stance.  Which he did, of course, but then like a roid-raging asshole with the self-composure of a petulant 12-year old he had to go and tell everyone who had given him an ounce of good advice to go F themselves.  He then decried that none of us with the common sense that he lacks are patriots, and we've even got some of his waterboys here telling us that Yeager "gets it" and the rest of us are just going to leave a pile of AR-15's with MOLON LABE engravings on the receivers at the feet of government stooges when they come for our guns.

Sorry, but this assclown doesn't speak for me and doesn't speak for my Second Amendment or my sense of patriotism.

F YOU, James.  Think before you post some bullshit like that on the Internet next time.  Paul Revere didn't make his midnight ride with both middle fingers up in the air screaming obscenities at the colonial people, you dick.

• Like 13
[quote name="TGO David" post="881399" timestamp="1357910140"]   F [b][u]YOU[/u][/b], James.  Think before you post some bullshit like that on the Internet next time.  [/quote] He still can't hear you over the sound of how awesome he is.
  • Like 3
  • Administrator

Odd seeing the server this wound up during the day.  Investigating...

But back to the topic,  yeah I'm sure he won't hear me or care when he does, but I know he's got winged monkeys that carry these things back to him so sooner or later he'll get the daily briefing and know what has been said here.

[quote name="TGO David" post="881464" timestamp="1357915416"]Odd seeing the server this wound up during the day.  Investigating...   [/quote] No, I think it's on my end; slow connection timed out, refreshed and hit "post" again. Haha, "winged monkeys"... took me a sec.

Paul Revere didn't make his midnight ride with both middle fingers up in the air screaming obscenities at the colonial people, you dick.

This has got to be one of the best lines I have heard in a long time.  Well done Sir. :up: