WalMart meeting Biden ?

Guns and ammo are the ONLY things that even causes me to ever go into a Walmart in the first place. I'm sure they use their guns/ammo to lure people like me into the store just so I can buy all the other crap I see while I'm in there. It works, too. If I go in there to buy a box of ammo, no doubt I'll come out with other stuff too.

Every Wal-Mart store sells toilet paper. Every store sells Tylenol. Every store sells dog food. Every store sells laundry detergent. Not all stores sell guns. If they were such money makers don't you think Wal-Mart would have them in every store?

I still don't buy the fact that they make zero dollars or a a loss on guns and ammo. Now I'm not saying they that's what keeps the store afloat but the sporting goods dept. operates in the black.

The bottom line is Walmart doesn't care about your gun rights unless if affects their bottom line.

NutinFancy Puts "

CALL TO ACTION: WalMart Campaign by TNP

http://youtu.be/eCefEixHqaQ

Published on Jan 9, 2013

Another vid in a series of Calls to Action (CTAs) for gun owners as we work as a unified team here in TNP to defeat anti-self defense gun legislation in 2013. The proposed AWB seeks to criminalize millions of good Americans is a power grabbing, Marxist attempt at people control. We stand and be counted NOW, not cower in our houses hoping for the best and ranting anonymously on the internet about crap that doesn't matter. Time to nut up or shut up. Watch video for details and keep this one going until advised in annotation please.////////////////////////////////CONTACT INFORMATION: Michael Terry Duke, Chief Exec. Officer, Pres, Charles M. Holley Jr., 
Chief Financial Officer and Exec. VP, C. Douglas McMillon, Exec. VP, William S. Simon, Chief Exec. Officer of Walmart U S and Pres of Walmart U S//////////////// Walmart Corporate Office Headquarters in the USA////////////////WALMART NUMBERS: Corp HQ for LETTERS, 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-8611, Corporate Phone Number: 1-800-925-6278 or 1-479-273-4000, Corporate Fax Number: 1-479-277-1830, Corporate Email: info@wal-mart.com/////////////////////////FAX SUGGESTION FOLLOWS: FAX ON GUN SELLING AT WALMART: KEEP SELLING GUNS OR BOYCOTT COMING!

Dear Michael Terry Duke,

I understand that the Obama Administration is pressuring you to support his gun legislation, whether it's a so-called Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) or similar registration and subsequent confiscation of American guns. I am urging you to categorically REJECT any support of the AWB, in any form by any sponsor. 

I thank you for your outstanding support of American firearms freedoms in the past. I have purchased guns, accessories, camping gear, supplies of all sorts, food, clothing, and all types of merchandise for this support. Your past stance in this area, despite misguided public pressure, is commendable and true the vision of Sam Walton. He believed in the freedoms of America.

However if Walmart capitulates and in any signs on with the Obama Administration in their gun control agenda, I will boycott you forever. Moreover I will take advantage of powerful and wide reaching social media to encourage the same. We have many retail avenues for our items such as tax free Amazon.com and many department stores. We will give our business to them.

I hope it does not come to that and you will again REJECT all attempts to destroy, limit, curtail, or weaken the 2nd Amendment of the United States. If you do that we will continue to support you 100% and accept my sincere gratitude for standing strong.

Thank you for you time

Been watching Walmart website for past 2-3 weeks.  Sig M400 listed on it every day.  Removed 2 days ago.  Colt AR still listed there.

I've been watching this as well.  In the past, Walmart carried two versions of the M400.  For a couple of days, both disappeared from the website, while the Colt, Windham, and DPMS have been consistently present.  Over the weekend, one of this reappeared on the list though.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sig-Sauer-M400-with-Prismatic-Scope/21677320