• Linda is a bank teller and involved in feminist causes

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

5.) She has two kids named Trevor and Carson, frequents Starbucks, has an Obama '08 sticker on the back window of her Honda Element and is recently divorced from her husband who "just wasn't right for her at this point in her life". She loves The Indigo Girls, wears Crocs with socks and refuses to shave her legs or underarms as protest against the male dominated society in which she feels she lives.

Edited by TGO David
I came up with better kid names for this douchebag liberal feminazi
Guest canynracer

Linda is a bank teller

She USED to be all active and such...but alas, it never REALLY made a difference, so although she leads an activist lifestyle in her mind...she is a only a Bank Teller. And seeing that she works at a bank, they would probably fire her for being to "active" so she has thoughts throughout the day, and maybe even raises her kids with her beliefs, but she is no longer attending the rallies.

LMAO...ok, and now the REAL question...is she hot?

Polls ran closer than I expected.

The correct answer is 1).

This was the opening to a review of a new book called "Sway" about how people are persuaded. Their point is that people allow non-logical thinking to influence their opinions.

To go through it:

Choice 1 is the more inclusive choice. Therefore it is more likely to be correct than Choice 2.

I'm confused... so does this mean "Linda" doesn't do small engine work

on late model BMWs? :up:

No, but "she" once helped me put a new rotor button on a 2002 back in '87 or so.

Guest DrBoomBoom

Funny stuff.

The answers to questions depend on a lot of things. Often, they depend on the setting of the question. If someone is asked this as a yes or no question in a college classroom, say night school where they're trying to get a degree that increases their pay scale at their job, they may be more likely to answer number one. If someone is asked this at a gun owner's website, they may be more likely to answer number two. Most people consider the answer that the questioner wants.

Using pure logic, of course, two is incorrect. There's no way of predicting whether any specific person such as Linda followed the crowd back in school and then started listening to Rush the day she got her first earned dollar, or drank the lib kool aid.

Good poll.

Linda actually quit working at the bank a little over 2 weeks ago. I was in there last week and she came in in a polo and jeans and I hardly recognized her!! She came in to get her last check. She was a nice lady and always friendly when I stopped in.

Neither of your choices are correct any more, Rabbi. Sorry!

Guest Old goat

I voted #2 because it has been a long time since I've met a female that was not involved in feminist causes to some degree.