Alright...I waited as long as I could!

I don't think even 4 or 5 bad calls against either team is gonna make a diff in this matchup.

- OS

my post was a reference to George Gipp and Knute Rockne.   Bad calls are not the issue now.

As an aside, the game and its importance has kind of taken a backseat.  Karin was robbed at gunpoint tonight about an hour ago. I just got back from going to the store.

Football is fine entertainment and all but I did not think of the game one time for the last hour.

And while ND may well get drummed tonight, at least I have my wife and the knowledge that I will never jump ship and root for some team other than my own.  Unlike every UT fan I encountered while at work today.  

As an aside, the game and its importance has kind of taken a backseat.  Karin was robbed at gunpoint tonight about an hour ago. I just got back from going to the store...

Holy crap! I won't bother you on phone right now. Post a thread under News or someplace when you get a chance.

no need for a suicide watch.   Us Irish guys know the team has turned the corner.  maybe not in tonight's game but the future looks very bright.

This is not our teams last appearance in a title game.

Anyone see the commercial featuring ND's #1 rating for athletic graduation rates?

no need for a suicide watch.   Us Irish guys know the team has turned the corner.  maybe not in tonight's game but the future looks very bright.

The blind squirrels found an acorn...it's a ballgame now! ;)

Anyone see the commercial featuring ND's #1 rating for athletic graduation rates?

Proving they just need more uneducated thugs, like all the SEC powerhouses.

- OS

The blind squirrels found an acorn...it's a ballgame now! ;)

Proving they just need more uneducated thugs, like all the SEC powerhouses.

- OS

And somehow all those uneducated SEC thugs still make more money... :) Edited by AU_88

And somehow all those uneducated SEC thugs still make more money... :)

the 37 who go to the NFL do, but the rest are asking ND grads if they can have a job.  Most of them practice asking if you need fries with that.

• Like 1

the 37 who go to the NFL do, but the rest are asking ND grads if they can have a job. Most of them practice asking if you need fries with that.

Lets be honest, all the SEC players still bring in more money for the programs than the successful ND grads... How much do we make per National Championship we win?

Lets be honest, all the SEC players still bring in more money for the programs than the successful ND grads... How much do we make per National Championship we win?

Thought you meant most of the guys in the trenches of the money mill.

- OS

you are kidding yourself.

And I find it very humorous that someone flying an Auburn logo is all about Alabama,  Nothing like being a fan of your own team.

No matter how bad my team is I am not selling out and rooting for a team I hate every other week,