does anyone got a good source on 40mm hollowpoints

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

check got cashed by firearms branch so im doing some reloading for some new purchaaess im looking for some, not relaly out there right now tho it looks like

any links?

Edited by Schwarzgebrannt
Guest Schwarzgebrannt

ya im looking for something like this but maybe without the crosscuts but everyone and their machinesist dog watns a dang fortune

10gw8de.jpg

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

yeah well i dont see the point in also doign tax stamps on every single dang time i want to make a boom, and training nades are tarded price anyway, so i figured i could go with something that would be pretty decisive for home defense as well.

[quote name="mikegideon" post="876660" timestamp="1357414301"]We need to just go ahead and ban those things right now :rofl:[/quote] *sigh* ......and I never got to do me any hippie huntin'. You could put a tree hugger down, WITH HIS TREE using of them. Save you from getting that mess on your shoe by stomping them out.
Guest Schwarzgebrannt
I read that as .40 Cal not mm. Explain that one to a judge and jury.

hey i like to needle ppl as much as the next guy but that caliber justs sounds harsh

yeah well i dont see the point in also doign tax stamps on every single dang time i want to make a boom, and training nades are tarded price anyway, so i figured i could go with something that would be pretty decisive for home defense as well.

Dang… and I catch heck because my “go to rifle” is a .308. smilielol5.gif

Just in case anyone is seriously considering this it looks to me like this would be very illegal without a tax stamp for each round. A hollow point 40mm would be difficult to explain as anything other than an anti-personnel round, especially if you to turn a person into a cloud of red sauce:-)

I wanted to do a less than lethal (most likely lethal though) rubber buckshot 37mm round but it didn't seem legal after researching either.

That is not something that I would be experimenting with these days and as someone who works in a machine shop, please don't have someone build one for you and put their business and freedom at risk.

Play safe out there

No, you can fire batons, rubber buck, less lethal stuff, chalk rounds, etc out of a launcher if it is registered as a DD. In the case of something like a 40mm HEDP round that would have to be registered as well as the launcher. That's my understanding at least, take it with a grain of salt and read the rules and regs for yourself.

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

Just in case anyone is seriously considering this it looks to me like this would be very illegal without a tax stamp for each round. A hollow point 40mm would be difficult to explain as anything other than an anti-personnel round, especially if you to turn a person into a cloud of red sauce:-)

I wanted to do a less than lethal (most likely lethal though) rubber buckshot 37mm round but it didn't seem legal after researching either.

That is not something that I would be experimenting with these days and as someone who works in a machine shop, please don't have someone build one for you and put their business and freedom at risk.

Play safe out there

Please don't give advice on things you don't know about, or at least don't try to sound authoritative. :)