I know we've had server problems and all that... but...

I like the look plus the site is flying now. Page loads are almost instantaneous for me now. Great job.

Yep I like the speed also, i'm an impatient person and now I don't have to keep saying, "come on damnit" waiting for pages to load. :)

Hey, I found the TGO store and ordered a PINK hat. 

It might go good with my Pink AR.

I swear I am going to have to do a 'Shoot for the (breast cancer)Cure' for some good press.

Edited by vontar

I like the look plus the site is flying now. Page loads are almost instantaneous for me now. Great job.

Yep I like the speed also, i'm an impatient person and now I don't have to keep saying, "come on damnit" waiting for pages to load. :)

Glad it's running faster for you guys but mine is still running a lot slower than it used to before the server issues so I don't know what's still up.  It's slow on both Chrome and IE.  

• Administrator

Like I said earlier, this isn't about the speed of the server.  We know we've got a problem there -- the new look and feel was just designed to let pages load faster by reducing the amount of big image files, and maybe take some of the load off of the server.

The server is another problem entirely.

Glad it's running faster for you guys but mine is still running a lot slower than it used to before the server issues so I don't know what's still up.  It's slow on both Chrome and IE.  

Same here with Safari. 

I'm reasonably patient though and like the new look.  :up:

Edited by kieefer
Guest 6.8 AR

I made that comment on one thread about them shutting down the internet to keep us from communicating and then this

happened. Had me going for while. :D

Looks and runs good here on Firefox, David.

As always, I am glad this place is here, even after I left Tennessee.

TGO David, you run a fine forum here and I am glad to be a part of it. Even if complain when it is down, it is rare. And it is always worthwhile when you update it. I have always liked the designs you have here.

• Like 1