what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Decided to pick up some Celebrator to see what all the hoopla is about. Dang that's some good brew. One of the smoothest beers I've had. :tinfoil:

thanks for your support BK

Enlighten me, who makes it, were is it available?

pretty much any liquor store in JC or Knox and points in between

Mike are you a distributor? Heard you comment on the alcohol industry several times just curious.

I am the warehouse manager for a wine and spirits distributor in Knoxville. We service from as far east as Bristol to as far west as Crossville and all points in between that have package stores. Celebrator is one of our products.

I am the warehouse manager for a wine and spirits distributor in Knoxville. We service from as far east as Bristol to as far west as Crossville and all points in between that have package stores. Celebrator is one of our products.

Well in that case, I'll buy some just for business. And I like beer

Well in that case, I'll buy some just for business. And I like beer

if you like Bock beer you'll love Celebrator. If you like Stout beer try Samuel Smith. There is a low alcohol version of Sam Smith but thats not ours. Most high alcohol beers in liquor stores are sold by the bottle so it is easy to pick up and try several kinds. We have been selling a lot of Rogue dbl chocolate and Rogue Dbl Mocha if you like heavy beers, must be good stuff.

Guest bkelm18

Specifically I picked up my Celebrator from Bob's Package Store near West Town. I really dig this stuff. Tons of flavor without that beer "bite". Then again, I've never really ventured beyond Sam Adams, Blue Moon, or New Castle.

Bob's is pretty much the best package store in Knoxville. I think he is top five in volume in the entire state.

When you buy from there ask for the red tag discount, the cashier will hit some button on the register and you get a near 10% discount. ( except on sale items and 1.75 liter bottles, they are at case price already so you would be getting better than 10 percent on it anyway) All you gotta do is ask.

if you like Bock beer you'll love Celebrator. If you like Stout beer try Samuel Smith. There is a low alcohol version of Sam Smith but thats not ours. Most high alcohol beers in liquor stores are sold by the bottle so it is easy to pick up and try several kinds. We have been selling a lot of Rogue dbl chocolate and Rogue Dbl Mocha if you like heavy beers, must be good stuff.

I do like Samuel Smith, and about anything Rouge puts out. So I'm sure Celebrator will be enjoyed. Now you got me wanting some. I'll get some for this weekend.

Jimminy Mike you need to get some of that double chocolate out here to Bristol.... I miss it that nice dark chocolate hit on it. Do you guys handel the all of the Merchant du vin stuff (Lindemans, Ayinger and so forth)?

Merchant du Vin is one of our suppliers, I don't know if we are contracted for everything they sell.

Plaza Package store in JC ( on N Roan St) carries every beer we sell. I am not sure about the Bristol stores off the top of my head. There reallly is not a good store there compared to other places.

There reallly is not a good store there compared to other places.

You ain't telling me nothing new.... I was contracted in to run Craft Distributors in Novi MI. to fix the Logistics and ordering snafu.

They only dealt with high end imports and micro brews (it was a beer geek and home brewers dream)...LOL