what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Awe

Awesome Gin & Tonic…Bombay Sapphire with Fever Treetonic, Juniper berries, lemon zest and botanicals. Giant ice cube. Beenplanning this for a while. One of the Chefs where I work hooked me up. Merry Christmaseveryone.

some Gin & Tonic…Bombay Sapphire with Fever Treetonic, Juniper berries, lemon zest and botanicals. Giant ice cube. Beenplanning this for a while. One of the Chefs where I work hooked me up. Merry Christmaseveryone.

Awesome Gin & Tonic…Bombay Sapphire with Fever Treetonic, Juniper berries, lemon zest and botanicals. Giant ice cube. Beenplanning this for a while. One of the Chefs where I work hooked me up. Merry Christmaseveryone.

me Gin & Tonic…Bombay Sapphire with Fever Treetonic, Juniper berries, lemon zest and botanicals. Giant ice cube. Beenplanning this for a while. One of the Chefs where I work hooked me up. Merry Christmaseveryone.

Guest Lester Weevils
Bud Light, Crown and Coke, and some Arrington Vineyards Blackberry Wine.

Any of those three consumed individually seems reasonable enough-- However when combined indiscriminately-- Do you have a cast-iron stomach or just an irresistable compulsion to hurt yerself? :)

That mixture was never approved by the FDA. It might explode or release poison gas!

Guest WingMan380

I don't drink oftern, but tonight I enjoyed Mike's Hard Lemonade, my drink of choice since my name is Mike!! I do believe there is a bottle of wine chilling down for Christmas.

Guest WyattEarp
Any of those three consumed individually seems reasonable enough-- However when combined indiscriminately-- Do you have a cast-iron stomach or just an irresistable compulsion to hurt yerself? :)

That mixture was never approved by the FDA. It might explode or release poison gas!

lol, i dont have a cast iron stomach, but I got mom a bottle of the blackberry wine as a present, that's good stuff! I was never a wine fan until a girl I was dating a few months ago begged and pleaded for me to try it. so in accordance with me trying to break myself of being stubborn and set in my ways, I tried it...and I liked it. :crazy: I just took a drink of mom's though, the bottle isn't very big but it was $21.99 and I wanted her to enjoy it. The raspberry is equally just as good too!

the bud light came wth dinner, and the crown and coke was while watching "Bullitt".

If it's unopened it might be fine. With the probable sugar content, if it's open it may have "gone round". Only one way to find out.

Okay fellow boozers, a question: Wonder what the shelf life of a bottle of Coffee liqueur is? I found a bottle of this I forgot I had. It's been sitting on top of the fridge collecting dust for the last 4 years.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1448245660491&id=08eff927fc35fcdc18f27757314791b5