what is on your adult beverage menu for the evening?

Guest GUTTERbOY

Russell's Reserve bourbon. I'm supposed to find out today whether or not I'm going to get offered a job at Coker, so I expect I'll be drinking tonight either way. If it's good news, I'll probably fire up a cigar to go with the bourbon.

:D

Guest smittyb

Well, non e for me tonight, as I have to get uo at 3:30 to go to work, again. But for tommorow I have a bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle 107 proof waiting for me. It's truly good stuff.

Guest Halfpint
Irish Car Bomb.

3/4 pint Guinness stout

1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream

1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey

Pour both 1/2 shots into one shot glass, drop shot glass into

glass of Guinness....Chug-O-Lug!

FTW!

. . . But I'm all out of Baileys. :pleased:

Guest GUTTERbOY

That Russell's Reserve stuff is kind of dangerous. It goes down so smooth, it's a little bit too easy to consume a fair amount of it. Yeah, I got a little buzz on last night. The nicotine assault from the cigar tends to heighten the tipsy feeling as well.

Guest Halfpint
They are too good, and can get in you in trouble if you're not careful. They taste somewhat like a Milkshake.

I have known several folks to use a double shot glass filled with 1 full shot of Baileys and 1 full shot of Jameson's.

Yeah that's me sometimes, I love them! But yeah, you're right, they get you in trouble . . . especially when you get a group of people together and start hammering them back. :pleased: But oh man, there's nothing like them!

Irish Car Bomb.

3/4 pint Guinness stout

1/2 shot Bailey's Irish cream

1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey

Pour both 1/2 shots into one shot glass, drop shot glass into

glass of Guinness....Chug-O-Lug!

I was at Chili's one day drinkin,and decided I wanted a Boilermaker.(shot of whiskey dropped into a beer glass)

So I ask the barmaid for one to which she said"sorry,we dont have shot glasses here,we only have these" as she held up a whiskey glass.

whiskey-glass.jpg

So being quick on my feet,I replied"that will do" :pleased:

I know,I know,lame story but it was funny as all get out to all the inebriated folks at the bar!

Best kind of beverage of all. FREE. :cool:

EX-Neighbor invited us to their new house where the neighbors were having a small bonfire get together. Free Yuengling Lager on tap. :whistle:

Guest Boomhower
For some reason I think tonight is a drinking night. I need a few drinks to calm my nerves as the election goes on. 6pk of Coors is all i got.

I agree Sean.....I predict tonight will be a "without the rocks" kind of night!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest Rick O'Shay

Nothing here. I went to the doctor last week.

My eyes must have bugged out when I saw my weight on the scale. Now I am on the Physics diet - no adult beverages for me for a while.