Road Trip to Louisville

Guest C4Dave

Guest C4Dave

Going to take the family to Louisville to visit my sister. We will probably stop at Mammoth Cave National Park, as well as other touristy places.

Anyone know about KY carry laws?

What about carrying at a National Park? Unloaded and in the trunk, right?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nraforlife
Ky laws are better than TN. You can actually carry a gun in a restaurant that serves alcohol. You can carry in a state park (not federal). You can carry a loaded long gun in your car.

Just shows you that KY residents are more trustworthy than TN residents.

Also AFAIK carry in National Parks is still off limits, so yep, unloaded in trunk.

You wouldn't think so from the GOA stuff I got in the mail. It suggests that there has been an executive order allowing national park carry and that the Congress is considering making it permanent. Bunch of dodos.

Edited by Fallguy
You wouldn't think so from the GOA stuff I got in the mail. It suggests that there has been an executive order allowing national park carry and that the Congress is considering making it permanent. Bunch of dodos.

This article on their website reads about the same way. But if you read closely it doesn't say the new regulations are in place yet....but it does say they should be by the end of June.

Guest HexHead

Hot Brown is an iconic Louisville dish, first served at the Brown hotel in downtown Louisville. Bobby Flay even went there for his Throwdown show on the Food Network for a "Hot Brown Challenge".

Lynn's Paradise Cafe is a real trip and the food is great there.

Going to take the family to Louisville to visit my sister. We will probably stop at Mammoth Cave National Park, as well as other touristy places.

Anyone know about KY carry laws?

What about carrying at a National Park? Unloaded and in the trunk, right?

My wife and I are going to Mammoth Cave Sat. if you are there on Sat. and see a guy and his wife on motorcycles stop and say hi. Mine is a black Kawasaki and hers is a baby blue Suzuki.

Guest C4Dave
Louisville? You have to go to Lynn's Paradise Cafe and have the "Hot Brown".

I had a Hot Brown at the Brown Hotel a few years ago. One of the best sandwiches I've ever had!