Howdy from Montana

Guest Wardog

Have some friends from another place on the InfernalNet that hang out here time to time and they pointed me at you folks. Actually stopped by to check on your Trader Store stuff, but figured it was only polite to introduce myself anyway.

I'm a retired airwing jarhead - did most of my career at Cherry Point but went to other places too. My primary MOS was in EA-6 ECM systems, but got to be a recruiter for 3 1/2 lovely years in Alaska and finished out my time back in the "Pit" as it is affectionately known.

Currently I'm an engineer in the semi-conductor industry and still travel all the time. Travel jobs pay way better than stay in Montana ones currently.

I'm a hunter, shooter, fisherman and whatever else takes my fancy. I actually got started in High Power up in Alaska and did it for the Corps for a while. My travel schedule interferes with that fun, but I keep my skills sharp hunting whitetail and whatever other furry critters the state deems it legal to shoot

Thanks for having me.

Wardog sends...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wardog
Just what this forum needs, another damn Jarhead. ;) (sorry couldnt help myself)

Retired Navy here, and welcome to TGO!

Well someone has to take care of the women! B)

Thanks again to all for the welcome.

[quote name='Wardog' timestamp='1357029527' post='873887']Just what this forum needs, another damn Jarhead. ;) (sorry couldnt help myself)   Retired Navy here, and welcome to TGO! Well someone has to take care of the women! B)     Thanks again to all for the welcome.[/quote] Ain't that the truth. Welcome from another former Airwinger. I was a T58 i level mech from 07-12 and got out as a CDI. Never got to visit Cherry point, spent time at Futenma and Miramar though. And its good to see another Marine on board. Sent from behind my anvil in ye olde smithy