Ever heard of the "Dick Act?"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have never heard of that, but I assure you I will have a lot of reading to do, now. Thanks for this information!

If I find out what I think, I will be one unhappy puppy.

Guest The Dude

Then wouldnt the ATF and NFA restrictions become null and void? I didnt read into the whole thing, but if this is the case, then we have some disbanding to do within our federal agencies. But then again, who am I kiddin. They wont give up their power even if told to do so. They'd have to be forced out. Thanks for the post though! Good find indeed.

A lot of stuff should be, if that's the case. I'm just wondering if that is actually a law, and a President signed it,

how is it so thrown away? That's an awfully large cover up. If it is actually law, there needs to be more than a

bunch of annulments.

There is one thing to remember. The present Congress can't compel  the actions of a future Congress. To

say something can't be repealed won't fly, but it sure does say something about tyranny on the fast track.

Edited by 6.8 AR
A lot of stuff should be, if that's the case. I'm just wondering if that is actually a law, and a President signed it,

how is it so thrown away? That's an awfully large cover up. If it is actually law, there needs to be more than a

bunch of annulments.

There is one thing to remember. The present Congress can't compel  the actions of a future Congress. To

say something can't be repealed won't fly, but it sure does say something about tyranny on the fast track.

I agree. If is was passed into law in 1902, why are we just now hearing about it?

Even if it is the law of the land, I would suspect the current administration and congress would just ignore it. They don't mind going against the constitution so I don't see why they would care about some obscure law.