Anyone know who has Glock mags in stock?

dieewigeteufel

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a G26 from Guns & Leather on Friday and they were "out of" extra mags. I went back the next morning and picked up a 17-round and a 32-round. I got the impression that they were not only very busy but that they had people helping that were either new or weren't accustomed to the location. I also saw people going into the back to retrieve all manner of stuff. I think they're still digging through boxes from Green Briar.

Plus...a trip to G&L is always fun. Edited by Razz
I have 5 g19 KCI mags that I picked up for $6 each. I use them for IDPA and USPDA, I have about 4k rounds through them and not one malfunction. The only complaint I have is that the floor plates seem to be made out of a softer plastic. When the first one goes I'm gonna replace them with the Vickers floor plates.
Really? I've always heard the Korean mags are garbage. Certainly not worth buying during normal market conditions when factory Glock mags are only $21.

Where, especially right now, can you find a factory Glock mag for $21, Erik? Anyway, those KCI mags work fine. I have

a couple, but I have plenty of Glock mags, probably three for each gun. I have one bad Glock factory mag, also, but it

is just plain worn out.

Where, especially right now, can you find a factory Glock mag for $21, Erik? Anyway, those KCI mags work fine. I have

a couple, but I have plenty of Glock mags, probably three for each gun. I have one bad Glock factory mag, also, but it

is just plain worn out.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said normal market conditions? I agree it will be difficult to find mags for that price right now. Glad to know everyone has good luck with the KCI mags, I may have to give them a shot.

I don't want to argue with you about normal market conditions, but I haven't seen many of them normally

priced like that. I'm sure I'm wrong, though.

I just posted in the Deals thread couple of weeks ago, CDNN had one of their fairly frequent sales, all the 9 and 40 Glock mags, maybe other calibers too,  were either 19.99 or 21.99, can't remember, can't even find the thread.

CDNN, like everyone else of course is hammered right now, they've suspended all web sales period. I'd rather see a place do that than not have real time inventory and have to renege after you've ordered.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I walked next door to Gander Mountain today, and was shocked to see three G17 mags on the shelf.  Employee said they just got them in.  Although they want too much for them I bought them anyway.  You can never have enough G17 mags.  Figure I can always recoup my money at this point in time if I want lol.

Keep checking your local sporting outlets, never know when some might magically appear.

Edited by TNcitizen22

haha right now not a chance ... oh wait i did find some used glock 23 mags... so i bought 3 ...they havent charged my card yet so who knows if they even have them...