Glock 19 in the future?

charlessummers

Already have a G17, and bought a G26 this morning. I guess I'll go ahead and get the G19 too... as I like to do crazy stuff like that :dunno: (It's a sickness, I know). But, with the G19 holding 15rds, what are the chances that they'll be axed by the "high capacity magazine" ban, if it happens?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite by accident, I acquired a second G19. I intend to keep it. Call it what you will, greed, spare parts, good for 2-gun carry. I like it. And the extra mags with it don't hurt at all. Kinda wish I had a second on some other stuff these days as well.

the only thing that will happen is no more high cap mags can be made... what ever is out there is out there... just like the full auto guns... they just cost an arm and 2 legs...

No, it's more like putting a kill switch in the car that turns it off every 10 miles of driving, but all you have to do to turn it back on again is turn the key. Won't stop someone from driving 30, 60 , or even 90 miles who shouldn't be driving in the first place while making it a pain in the butt for responsible drivers.

No, it's more like putting a kill switch in the car that turns it off every 10 miles of driving, but all you have to do to turn it back on again is turn the key. Won't stop someone from driving 30, 60 , or even 90 miles who shouldn't be driving in the first place while making it a pain in the butt for responsible drivers.

exactly, I have to say, I've never been a big fan of striker fired guns, but have found myself wanting a glock 19 more and more lately

If you want one, and see one come up, you better grab it right then, because it sure seems to be the hottest

of the Glocks. They're fine guns, no doubt, and there are still several in my home, but worrying about a mag

ban to make the purchase is bad for your wallet. I would wait until after this year is up and let things settle

down, because of the panic buying. There will not be a bill of any kind before probably March and that is still

a big "if". I doubt we will see anything go through the House, period.