broke truck

dlm37015

sitting in collinsville il new ford f 450 dropped a valve on number 2

needless to say i am just sitting here in a hotel

will take 2 weeks to put an engine in my truck

its loaded to the gills with powder primers and bullets i was going to sell in kansas city

ford will pay for a rental but i cant find one with a gooseneck hitch

look at it this way i will be in knoxville with more stuff than i have ever had this weeks and next weeks deliverys

i have not raised any prices and will have at the knoxville show next week the same prices as the last

my friens allan that helps me in knoxville is coming to get me tomorrow in his little pete

i have been very busy if you need something in knoxville please send me an email

i will have your order ready for you cause i think it will be really busy there david

sitting in collinsville il new ford f 450 dropped a valve on number 2

needless to say i am just sitting here in a hotel

will take 2 weeks to put an engine in my truck

its loaded to the gills with powder primers and bullets i was going to sell in kansas city

Unarmed in Collinsville. Good thing you're a big ole boy :)

• Like 1
Unarmed in Collinsville. Good thing you're a big ole boy :)

you should have seen there faces when i cleaned out my truck

wanted to know if everybody in tn went around like that  i told him no most carried bigger stuff

i only had a 1 ar and some pistols

Edited by dlm37015

Collinsville is not a great place to be stuck.  Too crowded for me.  I've been "stuck" working there a few times.  Don't know where you are staying there but if near the Hampton/Doubletree/Drury/Comfort Inn area, Bandana's is just a stone's throw and actually has some pretty good BBQ considering it's Illinois.  If you're really bored you could take a hike to see the world's largest ketchup bottle.

Guest sam37015
Yes I will have to work alot harder! And we haven't left yet for Somerset. Waiting on the appliance company to come replace my dryer. Supposed to be here at 6 so we'll leave as soon as they drop it off.