Building an AR - Post Ban Which Parts Will Be Available

Guest macmonkey

Oh, my bad on Manchin!!!  I know he is a Senator, but I thought that he was a Republican.  I was using him as an example of a politician changin his mind. 

I hope you are right about that 6.8 AR, but it's Washington and I'm not as confident as you are.  Still I don't think IF it happens, it will happen until Spring at the earliest.  I'm hoping prices come back down as the initial panic settles down.  I need some more .223!

Most Republicans in the House know who pays the bills and the reason they got elected. I'm not confident with DC at all,

but I think any ban will be fodder coming out of Obama's EO mechanical pen, written by someone else, and will be seen

to be unconstitutional. He can parade Brady Bunch, Bloomberg and all the Chomsky followers plus a few Alinsky-ites in

front of the camera and get Bishop Desmond Tutu to deliver a prayer to rid us of guns, but it won't happen because of

the House. As a voting block for fly over country, the House Republicans are usually a solid block. Maybe I'm being a little

over confident, but they should know it will be all over if they caved on that one issue.

The fiscal cliff will hurt and that is what Obama wants to happen. He really wants everyone, except his voters to pay the

most taxes he can squeeze out of them/us, but some things are slow. If anyone doesn't believe that comment that Obama

is wanting to destroy this country, think about it. Why would he want to drive over that cliff, wherever it is, otherwise?

He is trying to destroy this country so he can reshape it. Go figure. He has to have gun control, high taxes, finish off

the economy any way he can, so he can make the USA into something not quite, but close to his old European ideal.

That's what this guy was raised on:communism and racism, mixed in with community organizing. In the fifties, like his

old mentor, or whatever he was, Frank Marshall Davis, Obama would be on the Ten Most Wanted list.

I think more people, including House members, are starting to understand this.

nothing is a better defense than a good offense.  I like how you think here.

Now is the time to push, not pull back and try to hang on to what we have.

Exactly right! Fight like Hell. Expose those laws and the people who vote for them for what they are.

Guest macmonkey

6.8 - I hope you are right on the fact that this thing won't come down but... I didn't think there was any way in hell he would still be President but I was dead wrong.  

I know one thing - that I'm not going to sit around and keep my mouth shut thinking that this thing won't materialize.  I'm talking to everyone and pushing the 2nd amendment propaganda to everyone whom will listen.

Luckily I'm finding more than not - people whom think messing with our current gun rules is completely pointless and a threat to our rights.