Oh No's! DHS Watchlist

gnmwilliams

Oh be careful little mouth what you say. I'm sure this comes as no surprise but apparently the ol' Dep. of Homeland Security has a keyword watchlist that monitors sites where any of these words are mentioned. To name a few:

Domestic Security
AssassinationAttack Domestic securityDrillExerciseCopsLaw enforcementAuthoritiesDisaster assistanceDisaster managementDNDO (Domestic NuclearDetection Office)National preparednessMitigationPreventionResponseRecoveryDirty bombDomestic nuclear detectionEmergency managementEmergency responseFirst responderHomeland securityMaritime domain awareness(MDA)National preparednessinitiativeMilitiaShootingShots firedEvacuationDeathsHostageExplosion (explosive)PoliceDisaster medical assistanceteam (DMAT)Organized crimeGangsNational securityState of emergencySecurityBreachThreatStandoff SWATScreeningLockdownBomb (squad or threat)CrashLootingRiotEmergency LandingPipe bombIncidentFacility

Check out page 20 for your reading (pleasure) if you want the full list. http://www.scribd.com/doc/82701103/Analyst-Desktop-Binder-REDACTED

I wonder if we should send them a TGO Christmas card? :)

Considering you just cut and pasted their search criteria, this thread should be causing blinking lights to go off at DHS while Jack Bauer prepares a dynamic entry through your front door to stop the next terrorist threat.

At any rate, Feliz Navidad DHS analyst!
  • Like 3
Considering you just cut and pasted their search criteria, this thread should be causing blinking lights to go off at DHS while Jack Bauer prepares a dynamic entry through your front door to stop the next terrorist threat.

At any rate, Feliz Navidad DHS analyst!

Gotta give em somethin to do!

Oh be careful little mouth what you say. I'm sure this comes as no surprise but apparently the ol' Dep. of Homeland Security has a keyword watchlist that monitors sites where any of these words are mentioned. To name a few:

Domestic Security
AssassinationAttack Domestic securityDrillExerciseCopsLaw enforcementAuthoritiesDisaster assistanceDisaster managementDNDO (Domestic NuclearDetection Office)National preparednessMitigationPreventionResponseRecoveryDirty bombDomestic nuclear detectionEmergency managementEmergency responseFirst responderHomeland securityMaritime domain awareness(MDA)National preparednessinitiativeMilitiaShootingShots firedEvacuationDeathsHostageExplosion (explosive)PoliceDisaster medical assistanceteam (DMAT)Organized crimeGangsNational securityState of emergencySecurityBreachThreatStandoff SWATScreeningLockdownBomb (squad or threat)CrashLootingRiotEmergency LandingPipe bombIncidentFacility

Check out page 20 for your reading (pleasure) if you want the full list. http://www.scribd.com/doc/82701103/Analyst-Desktop-Binder-REDACTED

I wonder if we should send them a TGO Christmas card? :)

It this post went to the top of the list. Can I have your brass? You won't need it where you're going :rofl:

Just wait till you try to fly again. I'm thinking serious probe.

For those of you have have never met George, he is just exactly what the TSA looks for when looking for a terrorist!

Edit:   :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Hi, DHS flunky!!!!!

Edited by BrasilNuts
For those of you have have never met George, he is just exactly what the TSA looks for when looking for a terrorist!

Edit:   :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Hi, DHS flunky!!!!!

It's funny you say that because every time I have flown which is like six total in my life, I've been stopped for a "random" search. I don't know if it's my beard or what but six times? Really people? 

Edited by gnmwilliams

They are just doing their job, and whether you have noticed it or not, a lot of nuts that go on killing sprees or whatever actually ARE dumb enough to post their intentions online.   Being sane and boasting a modest IQ, if I wanted to go commit some sort of crime, I certainly would not do this, but then again, I am not a criminal. 

It may or may not ever amount to much in terms of stopping the bad guys, but if they did NOT scan the web for threats, I would call that seriously failing to do the job.  

If you want something to be private, there are 10 billion ways to keep them from snooping.   Otherwise, posting in plain text is kind of like peeing in public: everyone can see it, and its your own darn fault for that.  Can't blame a cop for seeing you pee in public and arresting you, right?   Cant blame DHS for the same thing, which is what they are doing.  And unencrypted email is public, same as an old timey postcard and a nosey small town postmaster.   Its not evena  privacy issue, because if its going out over the wire, like it or not, its public these days.   Garble it, or live with it.

Guest bluecanary25

Hello Homeland Security Monitors!!  From Clarksville, Tn.!

Sucks you gotta work during the Holidays.

bumhellojackc6explertiveattractiud

(for the anally inclined making fun of: bomb, hijack, c4, explosive, attack, ied)