Piers Morgan is an obtuse idiot

I just wish someone would kicking out of CNN and then out of the country! :(

Piers isn't worth the sweat.

He's not working in Jolly ole England because they can't stand him either!

As far as CNN (Communist news network) their ratings are so low no one watches them anyway, unless you go into a government waiting room. :2cents:

The Beeb's general news coverage seems quite more dignified and balanced than most TV media here. I'd say half the folks in the UK consider Piers a twit also.

- OS

No doubt.  How is it we get stuck with an "America's Got Talent" judge, non-US citizen blowhard commentating on a "news" network?

This country is doomed in sooooo many ways. 

No doubt.  How is it we get stuck with an "America's Got Talent" judge, non-US citizen blowhard commentating on a "news" network?

Because prime time "news" is more than half entertainment.

Though Larry King stayed too long into his dotage, during most of his years he was actually a relatively fair and balanced interviewer who was able to entertain at the same time, and seemed to be a kind and genial feller (although his many ex wives might disagree, dunno).

- OS

Just turned on the tv and Piers was on shouting down john Lott. Piers refused to hear facts. Just kept screaming that Lott was a lier. Piers said he new a Dr that had treated tens of thousands of assault weapon wounds. (Really?) They turn the body and bones to jelly and are rarely survived. A weapon of mass destruction. Some so called expert said the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets which took 20 MINUTES to load and rarely hit anything. That was all I could stand to watch. Friggin limey. GO HOME

I made the mistake of watching part of his show tonight. He had a few shrinks and "doctors" on his show tonight. I think one of them was an Indian (from India). The ticker was displaying gun death statistics while they systematically spoke about how dangerous AR-15's are and how they do not belong in the hands of American citizens. He also made sure to have the room full of liberals that constantly shook their heads in fake disbelief when the Piss Ant stated a "gun fact".

Of course, he had a couple pro-gun people sitting off in their little corner of the room so he could create a side show out of them. One guy wrote a book about semi-auto guns (can't remember the title). The pro-gun folks were extremely respectful and when they tried to make their arguments Piers started his usual crap. Yelling and over-riding them every time they made a point.

When he said to Piers that all semi-auto's are the same and that an AR is no different, Piers yelled at him repeatedly and kept asking him how many rounds an AR could shoot per second. The guy didn't even get a chance to answer the first question before the Piss Ant was yelling at him. Piers is now claiming that an AR can shoot 4 to 6 rounds per second, which is total bull shit. My finger can't pull the trigger that fast. Piers is obviously citing the specs from a military M16 version and applying them to AR's.

My advice is that these pro-gun people stop taking interviews with Piers. All he is going to do is yell at them and call them "stupid" when they disagree. I really do hate that man. He has been here 6 years and is already advocating stripping our rights away. He isn't worth the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe. Edited by Seabeejason
  • Like 1
I made the mistake of watching part of his show tonight. He had a few shrinks and "doctors" on his show tonight. I think one of them was an Indian (from India). The ticker was displaying gun death statistics while they systematically spoke about how dangerous AR-15's are and how they do not belong in the hands of American citizens. He also made sure to have the room full of liberals that constantly shook their heads in fake disbelief when the Piss Ant stated a "gun fact".

Of course, he had a couple pro-gun people sitting off in their little corner of the room so he could create a side show out of them. One guy wrote a book about semi-auto guns (can't remember the title). The pro-gun folks were extremely respectful and when they tried to make their arguments Piers started his usual crap. Yelling and over-riding them every time they made a point.

When he said to Piers that all semi-auto's are the same and that an AR is no different, Piers yelled at him repeatedly and kept asking him how many rounds an AR could shoot per second. The guy didn't even get a chance to answer the first question before the Piss Ant was yelling at him. Piers is now claiming that an AR can shoot 4 to 6 rounds per second, which is total bull shit. My finger can't pull the trigger that fast. Piers is obviously citing the specs from a military M16 version and applying them to AR's.

My advice is that these pro-gun people stop taking interviews with Piers. All he is going to do is yell at them and call them "stupid" when they disagree. I really do hate that man. He has been here 6 years and is already advocating stripping our rights away. He isn't worth the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe.

That's why we were talking about jamming a perfecly good AR-15 up his butt.

I've seen two interviews now where he has shouted down his "guest" for laughing when he asks them a question and then not given them any chance to answer. Then he feigns outrage and charges them with laughing at the tragedy, and then orders them to stop laughing. He says something like "the deaths of 20 children are no laughing matter".

What his tiny brain doesn't seem to get is that they are laughing at HIM.

My advice is that these pro-gun people stop taking interviews with Piers. All he is going to do is yell at them and call them "stupid" when they disagree. I really do hate that man. He has been here 6 years and is already advocating stripping our rights away. He isn't worth the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe.

I turned on the tv just in time to see that part.  John Lott handled himself very well.  He was trying his best to answer Piers' questions in the order he was asking them, but Piers' decided that the only really important question was the rate-of-fire question.  I also noticed the sea of anti-gun people in the "audience" that surrounded him who just looked as though their job was to give Lott the perpetual stink-eye and dote on every word from Piers' pie-hole. 

Lott really didn't have a chance in that environment.  I was suprised they didn't stand up and cheer Piers as he demonized Lott before the commercial break.  Maybe they were instructed not to do that in order to show some semblance of civility.

Guest TNSovereignty

Wow -  a long thread ... does a guy with the name of "Piers" deserve such attention?

I don't have cable television and am much the saner for it!

Wow -  a long thread ... does a guy with the name of "Piers" deserve such attention?

I don't have cable television and am much the saner for it!

Not normally, but YES.  Only because he's devoted the entire week to eliminating any and all gains we've had in the past 10 years.  He's waging a full-on war with the 2nd Amendment.  That is no lie, exaggeration, or fear-mongering.  Just daily programming on CNN at 8:00 & 11:00.  Do not watch if you wish to retain your sanity!

I vote we sent this guy back to England

... with an M1911A1 shoved up his butt.

...nothing but 16" will do with an AR-15 attached

...with bayonet attached, up the kazoo. The Muammar Gaddafi treatment.

All good suggestions, but since Piers prefers muskets, or maybe a fowling piece..well, either of those would do the job!

Edited by ttocswob
Sounds like Poose is gonna wind up with the whole safe up his ass before it's all said and done. So be it :)

Well, he's big enough of an ass that it would probably fit with room to spare. Might get some tannerite up in there before we're done.  :rofl:

Dang. I never knew everyone else thought this guy was so stupid too. Thanks for the support guys. All these guys that are so radical almost always step on their wee-wees and end up having to slink away. I can't wait for this guy to offend the wrong person and end up being ridden back to England on a rail.

Dang. I never knew everyone else thought this guy was so stupid too. Thanks for the support guys. All these guys that are so radical almost always step on their wee-wees and end up having to slink away. I can't wait for this guy to offend the wrong person and end up being ridden back to England on a rail.

I think they don't want him there