Support NRA and fight for our 2nd Amendment! (VIDEO)

Guest lukethetechguy

Guest lukethetechguy

Hey Fellow Tennesseans!

As we all know our rights and freedoms are under attack after such tragety with the Sandy Elemetry School shooting.  The Left is jumping on this and using this awful situation to campaign and lobby there agenda's with the assualt rifle ban.  Please watch this video and read the information below the video for my thoughts..  Support the NRA and donate as much as you can, so they can fight for the law abiding sheep dogs of this country. 

Everyone stay safe and have a great Christmas!

There is Craziness and Evil in this world and we must protect ourselves and loved ones.

God Bless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpi0xe1u5vc

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lukethetechguy

Well done sir! Keep up the good fight.  I urge you all to go onto NRA-ILA and click the link to write to your state respresitives and goverment officials. Let your voices be heard!

Guest Wildogre

Just joined myself too, be meaning to for the past year but just never got to it.

Need to call my congressman too. I got a new phone and his was one of the numbers I added to it. 

As much as I dislike some aspects of the NRA, I think they are our best hedge against the illogical. Sometimes you have to join on the bonds of commonality and deal with the objectionable issues later. The war is more important than the battle ATM.

• 2 weeks later...

Joined as a lifetime member the day their statement came out about the school shootings. Their statement really made alot of sense. This country protects our banks, the president, congress, even the Social Security Office had an armed guard when I went there with my elderly mother. And yes, when people hear a bump in the night at 3 AM they pick up the phone and call who? Someone with a gun. So yeah, I became a member. Am just ashamed I didn't become one before now.