Tinfoil hat is on

LI0NSFAN

I am not a conspiracy guy AT ALL but all three tragedies have one link.  Aroua Colorado shooters father (Robert Holmes) is a scientist at FICO and had ties the LIBOR scandal. CT school shooter father (Peter Lanza) is an exec at GE and also is linked to the LIBOR scandal. Kevin Krim is an exec at CNBC and the whistle blower for the LIBOR had his kids murdered days after blowing the whistle. I find it odd that 30 people have been killed across this county all having a link to the LIBOR scandal.

Here are the the names of the men that have connections to LIBOR. You can do your own research and draw your own conclusions but my hat is on for this one and the layers of foil are getting thick.

Robert Holmes

Peter Lanza

Kevin Krim

Edited by STAHDKnoxville
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you take out them testifying. FICO, GE, and CNBC all Have links to LIBOR. I will find the articles that I found that all date from before the events. It is just hard to find them with all the conspiracy theory pages out there.

Edited by STAHDKnoxville
Even if you take out them testifying (which I got off a website that was hacked). FICO, GE, and CNBC all Have links to LIBOR. I will find the articles that I found that all date from before the events. It is just hard to find them with all the conspiracy theory pages out there.
  • Administrator

Don't take my link as being anything other than a counterpoint.  I think a lot of folks are wondering what the heck's going on and suspect that there may be some machinations behind the scenes that will only be spoke of in darkened rooms and in hushed tones.

I'm generally not a fan of conspiracy theories, but this stuff lately has really made me start to arch an eyebrow as well.

David I am the same way, I never believe this kind of stuff . I am very glad you posted it, it made me go back and double check sources and one had a disclaimer saying they had been hacked. I am actually trying to prove no link to LIBOR, but it is hard to do. GE owns 49% of NBC so they are obviously linked. GE Capitol work closely with both FICO and LIBOR for financial purposes. I also found it weird that both shooters came from affluent families and had fathers that had very important financial jobs. If nothing else maybe we should start adding "father is in finance" when we profile mass murders.

Edited by STAHDKnoxville