Teens knocking on door and running away.

Jesse

[quote name='Garufa' timestamp='1355622041' post='861033'] RING AND RUN   Its an Oldie but a goodie.......I did that shit 30+ years ago..   I recall another term for it growing up in Midtown that would shock most folks these days, even here.   :lol:[/quote] Ashamed to say that's what we called it and I'm guilty of it. I never understood why it was called that. We never kicked doors just knocked or rang a bell and ran like hell. Generally it was the house on the block that no one stopped at while trick or treating.

How many people here would hesitate to shoot a person who just kicked in their door? Unless that person is running away, they're getting perforated if they are still standing there when the door flys open.

One man didn't hesitate a bit over on Ussery Road, here in town, a year or two ago. Blackhorse owner's son was

the one and got a bullet in his leg.

One man didn't hesitate a bit over on Ussery Road, here in town, a year or two ago. Blackhorse owner's son was
the one and got a bullet in his leg.

Do wha?? Didn't know that story. I'm surprised that didn't come up in the recent nasty Ward 9 race between him and Wallace.

Yeh, it was on here a couple years ago, also. The kids were supposedly playing ding dong, whatever and were

around the homeowner's garage door making noise when he came out with a 9mm and let loose on them. The

kid who got one in the leg was the owner of Blackhorse. He or his wife raised a lot of crap. The DA would not

prosecute, and I never heard anything else about it. I imagine some kind of behind closed doors discussion shut

it up to kill publicity. Pretty stupid. I haven't been back to Blackhorse since. Their beer's good(especially the ale),

but I didn't care for the homeowner being accuse by them of doing anything wrong.

I don't want anyone's kid getting shot, but that homeowner was in the right. And the DA agreed.

Someone recomended a driveway alarm. Im gonna get 2 of them and have them set up to detect movement starting about 12 feet from my porches. I should be able to open the door before they knock.

I have a lound stun gun..... would there be any legal problems scaring them with it?
I had a neighbor that would always let his dog piss on my mailbox plant every morning , after replacing the plant 3 times and asking him to stop I placed very fine broken glass around it ; it stopped.

lol this reminds me of a story my grandfather used to tell me.  He had an office on a busy road in mid town and he and my grandmother lived in an apartment/house that was attached to the back.  Every day a lady would walk her dog by the office and more often than not the dog would stop and take a crap in the front yard and she would never clean it up.  After my grandfather cleaned it up day after day he got tired of it and decided to put an end to it.  One morning as the dog stoped to do his duty my grandfather stormed out the door, walked right up to the lady and put his finger in her face. 

"Mam how would you feel if every time I needed to take a $#*! I came to your house, droped my pants and took a $#*! in your yard." 

The lady looked horrified and hastily drug her still dumping dog out of the yard (still not cleaning it up of course) never to be seen around those parts again. 

The even funnier part of this story is this.  My grandmother and I were talking/laughing about this story a few months ago. 

She said "now son don't tell anyone this but you know when your grandfather was hallucinating on the cancer drugs/morphine the few weeks before he died?  One day he woke up and immediatly started cussing and pointing at that same lady about letting her dog poop in our yard" 

RIP Grandpa!