An Open Minded Piece From CNN?!?

Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find anything. Seems to be an honest, open minded piece that isn't slanted one way or another. Plus, the smile on her face after shooting those rifles totally gives her away.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtV6XpWx5SI&feature=youtube_gdata
Part2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwc9vs9mUGM&feature=youtube_gdata

"I'm STARTING to understand the theory behind owning a gun."

Is it REALLY that difficult?

It apparently is. Like I said in another post, I'm starting to realize that many people can't think rationally or logically and literally have to reprogram their brains. If you don't grow up around guns and have been raised in a society that constantly tells you that somehow your life isn't worth as much as someone elses than it's no wonder that these people can't grasp the concept of an individual's right to freedom and self preservation. I wouldn't even say it's the being raised around guns that helps people understand this but at it's most fundamental level it's the being raised with the mindset of providing and doing for yourself and not depending on someone else to protect and provide for you. Even if guns didn't exist I'd own a knife, or if no knives, a big stick for self defense. People have been brain washed into thinking that somehow they have less of a right to something, like survival, than anybody else.

Edited by gnmwilliams
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.