Here we go..Zimmerman's at it again!

No doubt it was slander. Heads rolled at NBC. They pretty much admitted their guilt by their actions afterwards.
I hope he wins huge. I just wish it would somehow take the others down with them.
Guest Gwith40
When the facts come out about this case and not the media spin, there will be serious egg on lots of faces. First and foremost the Governor of Florida. Next and probably even more guilty is the Attorney Generals office. They have lied and withheld evidence all along. It came out the other day that the star witness for the prosecution(the only witness) was not a minor as the state had claimed at the time. This is a pretty blatant lie. I suspect when all the info comes out, there will be many lawsuits filed. I hope Corey is disbarred as well...although I wouldn't hold my breath on that in the state of Florida. This was a racial prosecution, with a side benefit to the family and the family attornies seeing a cash cow.
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1354840583' post='856131']
I think George Zimmerman may well be a racist and predatory villain, and I didn’t hear the edited version.
Either this clown doesn’t listen to his attorneys, or he has the dumbest attorney’s in history.
[/quote]Wow!
  • Like 3
  • Moderators
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1354840583' post='856131']I think George Zimmerman may well be a racist and predatory villain, and I didn’t hear the edited version.
Either this clown doesn’t listen to his attorneys, or he has the dumbest attorney’s in history.[/quote]
Tell us how you really feel!
[quote name='Chucktshoes' timestamp='1354859574' post='856311']
Tell us how you really feel!
[/quote]
I have made no bones about it. I’m not on the “Innocent permit holder defended himself” bandwagon. Based on what I have read, this man accosted and murdered an innocent kid walking down the street.

The elections over; let’s get on with a trial.
  • Like 3
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1354840583' post='856131']
I think George Zimmerman may well be a racist and predatory villain, and I didn’t hear the edited version.
Either this clown doesn’t listen to his attorneys, or he has the dumbest attorney’s in history.
[/quote]

For all we know, you may be one too. See how stupid that is?
  • Like 1
Guest cardcutter
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1354884415' post='856362']
I have made no bones about it. I’m not on the “Innocent permit holder defended himself” bandwagon. Based on what I have read, this man accosted and murdered an innocent kid walking down the street.

[/quote]
From what I read I got the opposite conclusion.
Please explain how the 17 year old pot head bashing the guys head into the concrete,after breaking his nose, makes him innocent?

This is basic self defence and should never have gone to trial. Edited by cardcutter
I found NBC statement that they had no "intent" to defame him very interesting and indicative of their planned defense.

Clearly all the other facts line up pointing towards defamation and the peacocks only hope is to convince folks that their edits were not intentionally planned to make Zimmerman look bad.

Good luck with that! You do wonder what emails will surface in discovery, as well as what BS the reporters will say as to why they edited the tape in that fashion.

Get reay to write a big fat check nbc
[quote name='cardcutter' timestamp='1354893085' post='856421']
From what I read I got the opposite conclusion.
Please explain how the 17 year old pot head bashing the guys head into the concrete,after breaking his nose, makes him innocent?

This is basic self defence and should never have gone to trial.[/quote]

I don't believe the level of force he used to defend himself is the reason he is on trial.
Guest cardcutter
[quote name='RobertNashville' timestamp='1354895495' post='856446']
That's right...he's on trial because he is a "white Hispanic" (whatever the hell that is) and cute, little, Travon is black AND because Sharpton and Jackson, Obama and the other usual race-baiters needed to increase their coffers with donations.
[/quote]
Exactly! This is nothing more than pure race baiting by those who seek a profit. I hope it blows up in their respective faces.

[quote name='Hershmeister' timestamp='1354895110' post='856440']
Clearly all the other facts line up pointing towards defamation and the peacocks only hope is to convince folks that their edits were not intentionally planned to make Zimmerman look bad.

Good luck with that! You do wonder what emails will surface in discovery, as well as what BS the reporters will say as to why they edited the tape in that fashion.[/quote]

The reporters were fired for doing this. They don't have the high power lawyers nbc does. I wonder if they will roll over on nbc in an agreement not to be held liable?
This could really get interesting if they do. Edited by cardcutter
[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1354895279' post='856443']
I don't believe the level of force he used to defend himself is the reason he is on trial.
[/quote]

Correct. He's on trial because of a media circus, race baiting bad actors, and a liberal sh#t hissy. Since the election, I'm not counting on any sane outcome on ANY issue. With that said, based on the evidence that's been released so far, he would walk if I was on the jury.
  • Like 1
[quote name='mikegideon' timestamp='1354896136' post='856458']

Correct. He's on trial because of a media circus, race baiting bad actors, and a liberal sh#t hissy. Since the election, I'm not counting on any sane outcome on ANY issue. With that said, based on the evidence that's been released so far, he would walk if I was on the jury.[/quote]

I think that if this was a matter of self defense the case would never make it to trial, and if it did, the defense could easily make the argument that Z's life was threatened and he acted accordingly.

However, this case is going to be about the events leading up to the alteration and who initiated it.

Removing race and all that crap, if this same incident occurred here in TN, and it was two white guys who acted just the same as Z and Martin, I believe that the "Z" character would be on trial for manslaughter. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1354884415' post='856362']

[/quote]When you demonstrate how Zimmerman accosted the hoodie wearing guy(I'm being PC for the moment), you
may win an Oscar. There is no evidence, to my knowledge, how you could come to that conclusion, but all that is in
another thread in the annals of this forum.
NBC took incredible license in producing and reporting one or more times on TV making Zimmerman out to be something
he isn't. The other networks essentially did the same. The original prosecutor thought otherwise on this and it became
political and racist.

Something along the lines of the Salem Witch Trial. Edited by 6.8 AR