Armed Decal.com ...and you thought a HCP badge was bad.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
He's serious.

You owe me a keyboard bastard...freakin coffee out the nose on that one!!!!

good job, bout time you said something funny :D

Why are you all making fun of this?

I've had one of these on my truck for years and never had any sort of trouble. It sits right next to the Superman emblem I have on my back windshield. That way all the good guys will know that I am one of them. I've also got a new wallet with one of those flip-out identification windows so I can flash my HCP badge if they doubt my credentials.

Guest ColdEspresso
I want one...for my range bag only

That is the only place that that sticker belongs. You can put it near the CC badge. Does anyone else believe that this is telegraphing?

Guest bluecanary25
For all who like OC, they might as well get the decal. "Here's your signnnn......." :hat::D :D

Ouch! You have hurt my feelings. (On a part-time basis, when I am in a hurry.)

Now I must retaliate,,,,,,, Nah, Nah, Boo-boo!! So, there!!

And if your persist, I'll have to issue a rasberry at you. You have been warned!

Guest mikedwood

I got my 1st issue of NRA's 1st Freedom Friday, read it from cover to cover. Enough to notice there is an ad in there for a "Carry Permit Holder Badge" on sale for $38.95 plus shipping a retail value of $59.95.

Order while they last and last and last.

I got my 1st issue of NRA's 1st Freedom Friday, read it from cover to cover. Enough to notice there is an ad in there for a "Carry Permit Holder Badge" on sale for $38.95 plus shipping a retail value of $59.95.

Order while they last and last and last.

Howd you like that two page Charter Arms ad!