Question about becoming a benefactor

Guest Southern Christian Armed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='eli4407' timestamp='1352568586' post='843137']
Well, I guess I cant do that. I dont mess with paypal and it said I had to have a paypal account.
[/quote]

You don't have to have a PayPal account.

Just use credit card through PayPal interface.

- OS
[quote name='nightrunner' timestamp='1352645264' post='843700']
Im pretty sure the admin would let you mail a money order if you really wanted benefactor status
[/quote]

[url="http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/51719-trouble-with-benefactor-membership/#entry815184"]http://www.tngunowne...ip/#entry815184[/url]
  • Administrator
[quote name='nightrunner' timestamp='1352645264' post='843700']
Im pretty sure the admin would let you mail a money order if you really wanted benefactor status
[/quote]

No. My schedule just is too busy for that anymore. People would mail checks, or say they were, and I'd waste time going back and forth to the PO for a week for nothing. Then they'd actually mail the damn things after I'd stopped bothering to look and complain because 2 weeks later their account wasn't updated.

Just not worth it. I realize there are some Paypalphobes out there who choose not to use them or are scared to, and that's fine. Unfortunately that's also the only means of paying right now so... we find ourselves at an impasse.

Sorry.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.