Finally Finished!!!

KaNuckles

Never had an AR before so I built one. Took forever and I didn't save a dime. But it's just how I want it! :D For now anyway. Hopefully I'll find out how it works this weekend. I bought the black mags before i decided to go with FDE. I kinda think they look better though.

Roggio Lower
Aero Precision Upper
PSA 16" A2 Profile Barrel Chrome Chamber And Bore 1:7 twist 5.56 NATO
MidLength Gas System
PSA Lower Parts Kit
Magpul MIAD Grip (came with PSA kit)
Magpul MOE Stock
Magpul MOE Handguard
A2 Flash Hide
A2 "F" Marked FSB
RRA Tactical Carry Handle
BCM Gunfight Charging Handle Mod 4
BCM Full Auto BCG
Standard Carbine Buffer And Spring
Magpul P-Mag #0 Round

[img]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/jporter5333/AR/WP_000077-1-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/jporter5333/AR/WP_000078-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/jporter5333/AR/WP_000079-1.jpg[/img]

Edited by KaNuckles
  • Like 1
O MAN DONT SHOOT THAT, send it to me for testing, ASAP.
Of corse send LOTS of ammo, gas money for the trips to the range,
food, wear and tear on my truck.
You can come and get it in a few weeks, months, I will make sure it is OK before you get itr back.

In other words, Ya done good there.
  • Like 1
Thanks for the replies... I hope it does well. I picked up some ammo today but there wasn't enough daylight left. It runs alright by hand. As for the Roggio you heard right. I guess I'm lucky (sort of). The threads for the receiver extension weren't cut deep enough so I had to run 'em with a tap. But that was it. Luckily my father-in-law is a machinist and made me a tap so it didn't cost me anything.