And only LEOs are trained and qualified to carry a firearm

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kwikrnu

I made it a little over a year, but then again it isn't my job to use my gun, I'm not paid to be proficient with my gun, there is no mandate I practice with my gun, and last of all there is no law that I qualify with the gun after I take the 4 hr class.

Guest jackdog

No offense kwik and really none of my business but why would one carry a firearm openly that they practice rarely with. Just seems like a good way to get your ass shot to me.

Guest canynracer
No offense kwik and really none of my business but why would one carry a firearm openly that they practice rarely with. Just seems like a good way to get your ass shot to me.

Jack,

You must have missed the last thread on this...See, Kwik says it is not required by law, so therefore, not necessary...see the logic?:)

Jack,

You must have missed the last thread on this...See, Kwik says it is not required by law, so therefore, not necessary...see the logic?:)

Its not illegal to not wear a rubber while sleeping with a dirty girl either,but if you dont you'll spend a helluva long time trying to get rid of the trouble you didn't want

Guest gunslinger707

If i remember correctly from another thread Kwick does'nt have a permit at least he has'nt posted whether or not the situation caused by his ignorence was resolved in his favor .

Guest kwikrnu
If i remember correctly from another thread Kwick does'nt have a permit at least he has'nt posted whether or not the situation caused by his ignorence was resolved in his favor .

What situation was caused by my ignorance?

You obviously can't keep up or don't know how to search.

Guest kwikrnu

I'm familiar enough with the gun I have carried for 7 years. It seems, however, I am more qualified than at least one police chief. Regular people who open carry are never or very rarely attacked.

Guest nraforlife
Kinda sucks having him on ignore. I get to miss out on all of his zany commentary. :D

ROFLMAO. Same here, but its the price you got to pay I guess :eek:

Guest gunslinger707

The ignorance that resulted with you being served with an order of protection.

Guest kwikrnu

The ignorance that resulted with you being served with an order of protection.

That was not my ignorance, but the ignorance of the woman who petitioned the court for the order. You should have seen the ignorant womans face when the judge said dismissed realizing that her ignorant ass would be paying the $174.50 court costs.

She was ignorant of the fact that it is perfectly legal for someone with a handgun carry permit to carry a gun openly.

Kinda sucks having him on ignore. I get to miss out on all of his zany commentary. :shrug:

I had to take him back off, he might go on again at any moment, but it's like watching a train wreck lol. I must see it.

If you ever saw Private Parts about Howard Stern there is a part where they are discussing his ratings and the guy says

" The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

That is Voldemort. Plain and simple.

I had to take him back off, he might go on again at any moment, but it's like watching a train wreck lol. I must see it.

If you ever saw Private Parts about Howard Stern there is a part where they are discussing his ratings and the guy says

+1

Great guy and movie. kwikipoo, not so much.

Guest nraforlife

Bingo !!! :D

Guest canynracer
I'm familiar enough with the gun I have carried for 7 years. It seems, however, I am more qualified than at least one police chief. Regular people who open carry are never or very rarely attacked.

OMFG!!!

......restraint............must not feed.........