CBS reports its over

[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352267950' post='840830']
Remember this. Obama got 69% of the hispanic vote. Obama offered a path to citizenship for young hispanics while Romney offered them an opportunity to self deport. Something to remember the next time around when the numbers will be even higher.
[/quote]

Isn't there already a path to citizenship (besides amnesty). Lots of young hispanics become citizens now. If O gets his way, he will get amnesty and the dems will win every election from now on growing more progressive each time.
  • Like 1
[quote name='Batman' timestamp='1352268259' post='840834']

Isn't there already a path to citizenship (besides amnesty). Lots of young hispanics become citizens now. If O gets his way, he will get amnesty and the dems will win every election from now on growing more progressive each time.
[/quote]

I believe the GOP can win back hispanics, but it will have to be done with sugar and not hostility.
  • Like 1
Guest rebeldrummer

[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352268543' post='840839']

I believe the GOP can win back hispanics, but it will have to be done with SUGAR WATER and not hostility.
[/quote]

Correction is caps :)

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='Batman' timestamp='1352269941' post='840850']

The title of this thread is fitting, BTW.
[/quote]
They didn't finish the thread title; this is what they meant .....CBS reports its over for America...
[quote name='DaddyO' timestamp='1352284844' post='840879']

Can you say "executive privilege"?
[/quote]
Another AWB would take major legislation that would have to pass the house and senate, he can't ban anything through executive decision like that, only third world dictators rule that way and if he got away with abusing that much power then it's definatly time for a major rebellion in the country.

[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352263082' post='840763']
Far out. Megan goes halfway across Fox building to interview the guys in the Decision Desk Room about their decision to call Ohio in response to Rove's ranting.

Boy she really is one fine lookin' dame....don't get to see her walking around much. :)

- OS
[/quote]

Well, I like your positive look, OS. She's quite the looker. Who cares about the election, we got to see Megyn Kelly [i]walk[/i]! Bahaha.

I guess we just have to see how it goes. America might just learn its lesson in these next four years.

[quote name='gregintenn' timestamp='1352287594' post='840884']
Republicans running a liberal candidate didn't work in 2008, or yesterday. I guess they'll try it again in 4 years. :shake:
[/quote]

I'm hoping the light bulb will come on but I won't hold my breath.

[quote name='Pat' timestamp='1352300887' post='840992']
Well, I like your positive look, OS. She's quite the looker. Who cares about the election, we got to see Megyn Kelly [i]walk[/i]! Bahaha.

I guess we just have to see how it goes. America might just learn its lesson in these next four years.
[/quote]

I hope they do, but I suspect the people who really give a crap have already learned the lesson. The others won't learn because they will blame everyone and everything else, all the way to the ground. We were already headed for the cliff, now we just hit the gas.