Can you spot the rifle in this video?

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest AmericanWorkMule
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sVMoOLh92S4&feature=fvwp"]https://www.youtube....S4&feature=fvwp[/url]

it is kind of difficult with all the muzzle blast Edited by AmericanWorkMule
[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352260612' post='840697']
What's people's fascination with whores?
[/quote]
Wow. The things people say on the Internet never ceises to amaze me.
Guest The Dude

I didnt see the bunny ranch anywhere. Dont know why "whores" was thrown into the equation. If she's a whore, then I like whores. Might as well throw sluts into the mix too. I like them also. :yum:

No, dude(Cory)has whored that chick out to get views for quite some time now. I use to follow him back when he hardly had any subscribers,then the more he put her in videos shooting stuff wearing shorts it seemed the more his channel grew. Cory seems as though he is quite a skilled shooter,he is extremely fast and thats what drew me to subbing his channel in the first place. He started putting the chick (Erika) in his vids and his channel started growing, ofcourse everyone wanted more and more of her in the video's and it seemed as though it got to a point where she was the only one in the videos doing any instructing. She had basically 0 experience with firearms much less actual training,she has improved greatly since she first started but still she has nothing to offer me and I personally would never trust her firearms advice(She is still way to new to the game and goes off the experiences of others rather than her own). Finally unsubscribed from them when she got focused on some butterfly flying around or something rather than the training at hand in one of their videos. It makes me mad that people that apparently have never seen a girls ass in shorts managed to control the direction in which his channel grew,but hey its the world we live in and sex sells. Edited by ~48_South~
  • Like 1
Yeah, I said whore and she is. No self respecting LADY would dress like that for public display or put it out on video. Only filthy tramps and whores walk around half naked showing the world what they have. It's sad and pathetic. Likewise, it's equally pathetic that people eat that mess up like a starving dog.

People claim to have evolved and progressed to an all time evolutionary high but the truth is, humans are just a bunch of animals no different than a feral pack of curs.
[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352290272' post='840889']
Yeah, I said whore and she is. No self respecting LADY would dress like that for public display or put it out on video. Only filthy tramps and whores walk around half naked showing the world what they have. It's sad and pathetic. Likewise, it's equally pathetic that people eat that mess up like a starving dog.

People claim to have evolved and progressed to an all time evolutionary high but the truth is, humans are just a bunch of animals no different than a feral pack of curs.
[/quote]
Wow, having a bad day? I woke up to find Obama reelected and was pizzed; but I didn’t let it get me that depressed.
[quote name='DaveTN' timestamp='1352290582' post='840890']
Wow, having a bad day? I woke up to find Obama reelected and was pizzed; but I didn’t let it get me that depressed.
[/quote]

Who's upset? It's just a fact. Women who run around half dressed so as to show everything they have are whores and the mongrels who lust after them are no better. It's pretty simple actually. Edited by Caster
Guest AmericanWorkMule
Maybe we can find you some appropriate videos next.....

[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352290836' post='840893']
Who's upset? It's just a fact. Women who run around half dressed so as to show everything they have are whores and the mongrels who lust after them are no better. It's pretty simple actually.
[/quote]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UG_iCcp6BYg/Tg08lIcA7dI/AAAAAAAAGow/muTv1cn4zkI/s1600/nuns%2Bwith%2Bguns.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/5/v/I/d/a.aaa-old-women-with-guns.jpg[/img]

[img]http://northshorejournal.org/LinkedImages//2009/03/iraqi-female-police-weapons-training-1.jpg[/img] Edited by AmericanWorkMule
  • Administrator
Caster, based on your reporting this thread for review, I was expecting to find some stripper wearing a thong, all oiled up and shooting with her naughty bits showing. What I found was significantly less lascivious than that. While I wouldn't want my daughter to dress like that, it's unfortunately the norm these days and no less provocative than anything you will see at the local shopping mall and ... wait for it ... no worse than I've seen some girls dress at the local Baptist church some Sundays.

Sad commentary on the church, perhaps.

At any rate... I think you're being highly puritanical and that [u]is[/u] someone's daughter you're calling a whore. Maybe switch to decaf.
  • Like 1
  • Administrator
[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352290836' post='840893']
Who's upset? It's just a fact. Women who run around half dressed so as to show everything they have are whores and the mongrels who lust after them are no better. It's pretty simple actually.
[/quote]

Wow... I was going to leave it alone but that's pretty bad. You realize that Christ associated with whores, thieves and traitors, right? You might want to consider that the next time you start stacking up rocks to throw. If He saw them as people whom the Father loved, then you might want to dial back the judgement a little.

Unless you're better than He was.
  • Like 1
  • Administrator
[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352290272' post='840889']

[/quote]

Caster, you have a PM inbound. Unfortunately I now feel that I need to state that you are no longer a Moderator here. I just cannot have moderators running around making blanket accusations about people based on their appearances. Chances are we've got members here who have daughters that might dress similarly to what you saw in that video, and you've blatantly stated that those girls are "whores" because they dress in a way that you do not agree with. As a father of a daughter who doesn't always wear ankle-length skirts, that rubs [u]me[/u] the wrong way too.

When you make a post like that, people don't see it as coming from just one guy... they see it as coming from a guy who represents TGO as a staff member. That's not cool and it's not the sort of behavior that I think is consistent with being a good Moderator.

Sorry to call you out like this publicly, but what you did was rather public itself and it requires a public response.
The great thing about the constitution [what's left of it] is that it protects both sides here; As Americans, certainly not here on TGO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
As far as Christ associating with whores, I don't recall bringing J/C into this. I'm not better than he was or anyone else for that matter, I'm just me. Most people don't like the fact that I'm me. After 35 years on this earth, I've come be okay with that.

Great pictures by the way AmericanWorkMule. That's funny. Though you don't have to be a stuffy nun or some brainwashed muzzie to act like a lady.

It's an apparent character flaw that I refuse to accept that sex sells and men buy it wholesale, retail, blackmarket and homemade. It's an affliction I have never suffered. Maybe I'm missing out on something. I'll never know.