What will you do on the day after tomorrow?

http://www.cohenforcongress.com/2012/10/26/new-cohen-for-congress-campaign-ad-education-and-civil-rights/

Watch this video and you will see why i will still be paying for the free cell phones in Memphis.
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='RobertNashville' timestamp='1352241931' post='840370']
Funny isn't it, how something that didn't even exist 20 years ago is now so important that taxpayers now have to pay so everyone can have one???
[/quote]

It's just a matter of time before another luxury will be given to the deadbeats, and we will get to pay for that also. Probably one of those gummitt owned Chevy Volts that don't sell on the free market.
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352243429' post='840395']

It's just a matter of time before another luxury will be given to the deadbeats, and we will get to pay for that also. Probably one of those gummitt owned Chevy Volts that don't sell on the free market.
[/quote]

So if I quit working I could keep my home, get food stamps, health care, two Volts and a couple of phones for me and the wife?

Pardon me, I have some thinking to do.
  • Like 1
[quote name='RobertNashville' timestamp='1352241931' post='840370']
Funny isn't it, how something that didn't even exist 20 years ago is now so important that taxpayers now have to pay so everyone can have one???
[/quote]

Well, cheaper than firing up a land line.

To be fair about the "ObamaPhone", free home service was first available under Ronald Reagan (called LifeLine), program expanded under Clinton, first cell service came under Bush. No new phone specific program has been started under BHO.

It's just that as with all freebie programs, more people are now in them than ever before.

- OS

[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1352176164' post='839852']I'll be leading a group of high schoolers-turned guerrilla fighters against Marxists government troops on selective ambushes to undermine the efforts of a massive assault on free Americans. Oh, and I'll be nailing Leah Thompson, circa 1984.[/quote]

I wanna be C. Thomas Howell cause I am ate up with hate. :rofl:

[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352262072' post='840731']
Well, sadly, I don't have to eat TGO crow. Except for calling the loss closer than it will be.

- OS
[/quote]

Well the popular vote is close.
OBAMA 52,524,449*
ROMNEY 52,025,784
[quote name='HvyMtl' timestamp='1352273427' post='840862']
Same thing we always do, Pinky. Try to take over the world!
[/quote]I am with ya on that, I aint heard that in years. Thanks for the laugh!!! Edited by RED333
I wish it had only been a couple months last time. IIRC, it was 2010 before supply/demand started to stabilize.

The good thing was all the AR lowers that had been stockpiled were suddenly back on the market. And the manufacturers ended up cranking out more and more, even to this day. That's why we can get lowers at such good prices today, I think.
[quote name='K191145' timestamp='1352274155' post='840865']
Well the popular vote is close.
OBAMA 52,524,449*
ROMNEY 52,025,784
[/quote]

"official" totals today seem to be closer to 2.5 million vote difference. Dunno if that counts FL which hasn't officially been called still.

- OS
I'm working right now to get more customers to pay for the Memphis free cell phones. Hopefully after i pay for the free cell phones, section 8, free birth control, healthcare, 'crazy checks', i can pay for my household. Oh well it could be worse, I could be in Mexico trying to jump the border to get some of those free benefits, amnesty, citizenship, and vote for Obama. Edited by 270win