What will you do on the day after tomorrow?

[quote name='gjohnsoniv' timestamp='1352174468' post='839824']
Uh yeah, just going to go on like nothing changed.
[/quote]

It won't, but it will be funny to hear Romney blaming everything on Obama.

What's going to change for you? Edited by LINKS2K
Guest rebeldrummer

Overall changes,,,,nothing dramatic.

If Romney wins.,.sure I will be happy and will probably throw a post or two on social sites expressing said happiness.

If O wins...well, the opposite. But again, no dramatic changes or events. Just another day living the dream :)

I'll still be here at the damned house, having cabin fever! Whatever happens happens. Romney will be okay.
Obama will be a big disappointment, but if that happens, I'll accept it, like you will.
[quote name='Batman' timestamp='1352174738' post='839831']
I'll be jumping for joy that O is on his way out!
[/quote]

Then? What are your expectations? Will you except crap from Romney simply because he is not the "Lying King"? The one thing that I respect about the TEA Party is that in a short amount of time they have put fear into politicians. Politicians should fear and respect the people that they work for.

I hope that we are reaching a point where politicians can no longer expect to remain in office simply by telling the people what they want to hear. NO ACTION, NO JOB!
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
If Obama wins, the first thing Wednesday I'm going to order that Steyr Aug 3 CQC rifle, and get more ammo and mags. If Romney wins, I'll be ecstatic that the American people still believe in capitalism, and Constitutional law.
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352175550' post='839842']
If Obama wins, the first thing Wednesday I'm going to order that Steyr Aug 3 CQC rifle, and get more ammo and mags. If Romney wins, I'll be ecstatic that the American people still believe in capitalism, and Constitutional law.
[/quote]And buy that rifle anyway.
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352175392' post='839839']
Then? What are your expectations? Will you except crap from Romney simply because he is not the "Lying King"? The one thing that I respect about the TEA Party is that in a short amount of time they have put fear into politicians. Politicians should fear and respect the people that they work for.

I hope that we are reaching a point where politicians can no longer expect to remain in office simply by telling the people what they want to hear. NO ACTION, NO JOB!
[/quote]Exactly!

And if Romney doesn't get Obamacare repealed, he will have aided and abetted and will have sunk us.
I will be his loudest critic. Edited by 6.8 AR
[quote name='rebeldrummer' timestamp='1352175052' post='839834']
Overall changes,,,,nothing dramatic.

[/quote]

I agree. At the swearing in ceremony in january the winner is going to thank all of the suckers and get down to business as usual.
Regardless of who wins, I need to put nearly a ton of concrete into a hole (I'm putting up an antenna tower here at home*). If Romney, I'll be wondering how bad the mad duck will be. If Obama, I'll be thinking about copybook headings.

* by the way, I need to borrow a concrete mixer and a cherry picker... Edited by Mark@Sea
I'll be leading a group of high schoolers-turned guerrilla fighters against Marxists government troops on selective ambushes to undermine the efforts of a massive assault on free Americans. Oh, and I'll be nailing Leah Thompson, circa 1984.
[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1352176164' post='839852']
I'll be leading a group of high schoolers-turned guerrilla fighters against Marxists government troops on selective ambushes to undermine the efforts of a massive assault on free Americans. Oh, and I'll be nailing Leah Thompson, circa 1984.
[/quote]

I wanna play! I could be Charlie Sheen; Pre Alcohol/blow/whore phase.
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352175550' post='839842']
[/quote]

I've been more concerned about obtaining mags and ammo as opposed to weapons.

I believe that the people have always believed in those things. We are just bad at choosing representatives.

[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1352176164' post='839852']I'll be leading a group of high schoolers-turned guerrilla fighters against Marxists government troops on selective ambushes to undermine the efforts of a massive assault on free Americans. Oh, and I'll be nailing Leah Thompson, circa 1984.[/quote]

Don't forget the UN poll-watchers.

And Christie Brinkley, circa 1984, wants me to tell you she says hi to Leah.

[quote name='Caster' timestamp='1352176118' post='839851']
I've decided to not watch the news or listen to talk radio all day tomorrow. I guess I'll find out wins when one of you guys post it. I'm past the point of giving a :poop:
[/quote]

I'll be off from work and home alone so I plan to take in the news all day. Regardless how I feel about the options, I enjoy the stories surrounding election day.

[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352175392' post='839839']

[/quote]

Romney does not get a free pass either, but it's time to give him a chance. Obama has had his three strikes many times over, and I will be glad [u]when[/u] he is voted out. NO ACTION, NO JOB.... I agree. More than anything, I will feel like we have a [i]chance[/i] to steer the country in a better direction if romney wins. If O wins, I think there is a higher chance we will continue to see more of the downward spiral. O said he wants to fundamentally change this country. I like this country, so I will jump for joy when he is no longer in charge of it. If elected, romney will get his 4 to prove his worth, and then we will decide if he should stay or go. Edited by Batman
[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1352176164' post='839852']
[/quote]

There is nothing like a well executed ambush to build up pride and self esteem.

WOLVERINES! Edited by LINKS2K
[quote name='6.8 AR' timestamp='1352175960' post='839847']
Exactly!

And if Romney doesn't get Obamacare repealed, he will have aided and abetted and will have sunk us.
I will be his loudest critic.
[/quote]

I only expect Romney to modify Romneycare. He won't repeal his baby.
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='S&WForty' timestamp='1352176497' post='839857']

Don't forget the UN poll-watchers.

And Christie Brinkley, circa 1984, wants me to tell you she says hi to Leah.
[/quote]

Will those UN poll watchers be wearing their blue helmets? They make for easy targets.