Diamondback

TeamJackson

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the db380 only issues I had was with seller Beloit ammo. My best friend purchased the db9 it had some ftf issues she hasn't sent it back yet but from what I understand their customer service is great.

I trust my life to my db380 I pocket carry it every day and when I'm not at work its my BUG

Edited by sL1k

My DB9 is 100%. It is right snappy but I think it is a solid Save Yo A. pistol. Many self-proclaimed "shooters" probably can't handle the DB9 due to its light weight, fearsome muzzle flip, recoil and more talk than than actualy training/practice. The DB9 is not a gun for limp wristers, or

old folk who have arthritis or other "challenged" shooters. However the DB9 may be the thinnest lightest 9mm carry gun out there that actually works.

[quote name='graycrait' timestamp='1351828315' post='837597']
My DB9 is 100%. It is right snappy but I think it is a solid Save Yo A. pistol. Many self-proclaimed "shooters" probably can't handle the DB9 due to its light weight, fearsome muzzle flip, recoil and more talk than than actualy training/practice. The DB9 is not a gun for limp wristers, or
old folk who have arthritis or other "challenged" shooters. However the DB9 may be the thinnest lightest 9mm carry gun out there that actually works.
[/quote]

+1

I'm intimately familiar with graycrait's DB (adopted it for awhile) and agree 100% with his assessment. It's fun handing it to a super bad a** dude at the range and watching their reaction.
My wife will carry my DB9 because of it's size. She doesn't like it's kick but it's not a target pistol that she will shoot thousands of times. We don't like the checkered backstrap, it's unnecessary and cuts into your hand. I'd get rid of it if I could figure out a way to take it off and leave a smooth finished result. It is really small and you can easily forget that you have it.
Cherokee Slim
[quote name='Cherokee Slim' timestamp='1351875257' post='837815']My wife will carry my DB9 because of it's size. She doesn't like it's kick but it's not a target pistol that she will shoot thousands of times. We don't like the checkered backstrap, it's unnecessary and cuts into your hand. I'd get rid of it if I could figure out a way to take it off and leave a smooth finished result. It is really small and you can easily forget that you have it.
Cherokee Slim[/quote]

Not sure why they didn't do the same back strap as the db380 its very comfortable to me (resembles the m&p grip)