What two knives would you get....

If money was no object. I think its cool to see fantasy list that people come up with when money is a non-issue. So post one fixed blade and one folder you would get if you had just one the lottery and had an unlimited budget.

Mine is easy:

My fixed blade would be a Bill Bagswell Hell's Belle fighting bowie, built to my specs:

Either one of these would work, but I prefer the top one, with Satans Lace Damascus steel, spanish notch, and a fighting guard.

DesktopBackground.jpg

My folder would be a Darrel Ralph AXD 3D tanto bladed folder:

axd.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine years ago. A Cold Steel Trailmaster Carbon V. And no, it's not my every day carry.

5830000523_31a4fdb7a6.jpg

Folders? I've been through a few. I've put my Cold Steel Pro Lite through its paces over the last 10 or so years. Aside from some finish wear, it's as solid as the day I got it. I'm thinking about moving to something else, but haven't decided what can replace it yet. And yes, it is my EDC.

Nozh_Pro_Lite__Cold_Steel_57LD_h_1162978473.jpg

Edited by Clod Stomper
Fixed blade:
[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee356/tnplowboy07/2012-10-11_12-31-54_733.jpg[/img]
Folder:
[img]http://www.thekeeneredge.com/sitebuilder/images/cold_steel_extra_large_espada_VII_folding_knife_CS62NX-345x345.jpg[/img]Cold Steel Espada
[quote name='UncleJak' timestamp='1351860317' post='837686']
Fixed blade:
[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee356/tnplowboy07/2012-10-11_12-31-54_733.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I can make that one a reality. It really makes me happy to know that something I built could be a dream knife. You should get in on the passaround and test it if you like it.
[quote name='DaddyO' timestamp='1351862328' post='837703']
Speaking in general terms...

Folder - Hinderer
Fixed - Busse
[/quote]

I double this. My daily carry knife is a ZT 0550 with a yellow Hinderer scale. After I finish my SBR and suppressor project, I think this will be what I do.