Solemn insights into the heart of the problem

Myself, being a Blog Hog, I looked found this little jem on the Jawa Report. found here: http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/

its the one titled "there Is no England anymore."

here's the basic premise that is offered:

We fire not on their fortress mosques, nor on their ships, nor during their holy days, nor in their holy cities, nor at their “holy men.” We dare not humiliate. Instead, we allow ourselves to be forever humiliated and forfeit our men and women. So concerned are we about not offending Muslim pride we have thrown away our own. The West has decided that all things Islamic are to be granted a reverence we no longer grant ourselves. The sand and plaster of the fortress mosque seems to carry more importance than even the flesh and blood of our own soldiers.

They on the other hand, don't give a second thought to attacking and torturing our civillians, military indeed they find that we're ALL fair game.

Only when we can strike fear into the very heart of their most brazen terrorist soldiers, will we have a chance at stopping the atrocities that happen.

Its my opinion that until we get tired of our citizens being Killed,kidnapped, and tortured and start taking PRIDE in our own country (thats for the lard butt rosie o donnel, Nancy pelosi,Jane Fonda, Barbara Boxer, Teddy Kennedy (longtime traitor..why hasn't someone called the frogman on any of HIS crimes??)and people of thier ilk... then we are doomed to be humiliated, killed and our own morals will be ridiculed, subverted and we as a country will not be allowed to flourish.

there has to be unity...muslims (yes I use a blanket statement of MUSLIMS) with the exception of a very few that are actively working to change the radical tennets of their society, are a scourge to the rest of the world.

Until we wake up and get our butts in gear, there's going to be more 9/11's...count on it.

I'm sure some of you will state that Not all muslims are bad...I tender the view that those who do not police their own people, and work to reign in their mililitaristic, terrorist bretheren, give tacit if not open approval of the acts committed by them.

they tout this as part of the Koran, and it is an open and oft spoke of part of al sharia (muslim law).

I'd like to know other views on this! what do you guys think?

oh..and for those who read this and say silently that I'm an islamaphobe...well..yep...thats not a bad thing by my lights.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

I would love to offer you a different view of muslims, but then I would have to lie through what few teeth I have left. I'm with you tower.

Gotta love the Europeans and their willingness to put their sense of humor on TV! Hilarious! Just imagine if VW tried to air that in the US -there would be rioting in the streets!

Plus, if the guy lived, he'd get free health care!

Funny stuff Tower!

-Len

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=DYr5%2f3iws%2fEmPzeMrXFHTw%3d%3d

Ok...even the German car manufacturers are getting into the act.

I thought this was hilarious!

Guest GlocKingTN
I would love to offer you a different view of muslims, but then I would have to lie through what few teeth I have left. I'm with you tower.

Thats a good one jack!:up:

Guest Ghostrider

Yeah, VW got in a crap load of trouble over that commercial, even though t hey absolutely deny it was them that made it.

I think everyone knows how I feel on this issue, and if you don't, you can get a beer and go to http://www.houseofdracos.com/prez

WARNING: Not safe for liberals, free thinkers, democrats, nor anyone that wants to see this country "internationalized"...

Wow. Very true! But I do like your anti-stupidity platform.

-Len

WARNING: Not safe for liberals, free thinkers, democrats, nor anyone that wants to see this country "internationalized"...
  • Administrator

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that I'd almost gladly put on my truck if it weren't for the fact that I don't want it to get keyed or firebombed. It had the Arabic writing for the word "ISLAM" and then in English said "Religion of peace, my ass."

That sums up my thoughts on the issue. But I'm kind of closed minded like that I guess.

Actually, Jack, I think I can get some made when I get home...all it takes is an arabic typeset (which I have, a fair learnin of the language...I have that too...and 2 dialects of German...go figure)

When I get a little time, I'll make some up and give you a holler!