Crazy Happens

Well I cannot stress enough the importance of carrying. I was visiting someone in memphis this weekend, and had someone break in last night. (second story through balcony door). The police came and wrote a report. The officer went down to the car to do some stuff for a few min, and the guy shows back up. He just walked straight through the balcony door that he busted in earlier in the night. He was coming to get some other stuff that he had previously packed up. Fortunately, he took off as I yelled at him. I retreived my pistol be he was gone. It is only girls living in the apt, so who knows what would have happened otherwise. Anyways, I just thought i would share the story. You never know when it could happen to you. I always thought they were pretty safe on the second story.

I have been trying to convince her crazy liberal parents she needs a carry permit....I think they may finally agree

No, they'll move her else where they think she is safe. Her parents will not change. If the girl is of legal age, she needs to do it on her own without fear of her parents.

• Like 2

Whats the legality of me loaning a pistol or something until she can make it back to her home state to purchase one?

Never heard of any law that would prevent that. Assuming they wouldn't be violating a law by possessing one, ie felons, some city ordinance involving schools etc.

Edited by Makiaveli

Never heard of any law that would prevent that. Assuming they wouldn't be violating a law by possessing one, ie felons, some city ordinance involving schools etc.

Yep, legal under both federal and TN law, long as you have no reason to believe she's otherwise disqualified from having one.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot