No Education in Posters

Spiffy

So I read through several posts and one thing sticks out to me......half the people who post have no idea how to fight a zombie. They want to use way to much gun or fire. What if ya miss? There's $5 to $20 a shot wasted. What if those 4 zombies you just lit on fire start walking your way....your house/compound gets burned down.

Do yourself a favorite and watch a few movies or read a few books. Don't be ill informed and become a happy meal on legs.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not subscribe to the "suppressed .22 is all you need" theory. A zombie brain is tougher than a human brain, because the part of the z brain you need to hit is stop it is much smaller than the human part. They glaze over this on TWD, and pretty much any shot to the head or eye works, which is BS. You better take out that stem, or its going to keep coming.

For this reason, you need a little more horsepower. You obviously don't want too much gun, but because of weight, not expense. Fiat currency will be worthless during WWZ, but fast foot speed will be at a premium. Lugging around all those 300gr 454 Rounds is going to be trouble.

Day By Day probably has it right. An AR in 223 will work great. Bonus points if it is suppressed, maybe even more bonus if it is supersonic because the noise of the bullet is going to draw the zeds towards the last point it was supersonic. And any head shot with a 223 is likely to do the job.

I do not subscribe to the "suppressed .22 is all you need" theory. A zombie brain is tougher than a human brain, because the part of the z brain you need to hit is stop it is much smaller than the human part. They glaze over this on TWD, and pretty much any shot to the head or eye works, which is BS. You better take out that stem, or its going to keep coming.

Seriously? Just curious where you get your zombie brain medical knowledge?

I missed that in Biology. ;):P

Sent from my iPhone way back in the woods…

Okay guys lets get serious, is all you really need are those high speed cast copper boolits they used on Bones a couple of seasons ago that make a human head explode. It was some awesome fx on the show tho.

Sent from iPad in the woods.

Okay guys lets get serious, is all you really need are those high speed cast copper boolits they used on Bones a couple of seasons ago that make a human head explode. It was some awesome fx on the show tho.

Sent from iPad in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone way back in the woods…

So I read through several posts and one thing sticks out to me......half the people who post have no idea how to fight a zombie. They want to use way to much gun or fire. What if ya miss? There's $5 to $20 a shot wasted. What if those 4 zombies you just lit on fire start walking your way....your house/compound gets burned down.

Do yourself a favorite and watch a few movies or read a few books. Don't be ill informed and become a happy meal on legs.

If you dig a trench around your perimeter you can use as much fire as you want. I guess you could just spear their skulls from a distance, but the short lived smell of burning flesh is way better than the long term smell of rotting corpses.

Just when you think you know a guy.... I had no idea you were a zombie expert!

For the December IDPA match, what do ya say we do all head shots? It'd be good practice.

Edit: You and I would be more like a couple of Double Big Macs.

Edited by BrasilNuts