Nashville State Suicide?

I am taking a few classes at Nashville State this semester. About two weeks ago when I was pulling in about 5 or six Metro Police cars were pulling in the parking lot with lights but no sirens. I watched them as they pulled over to an Suv in the parking lot. They exited their vehicles and approached the SUV with weapons drawn. I really didn't know what was going on. They went and looked into the car and then preceded to put up yellow crime scene tape. I went into class and then texted my buddy about it. He asked a State Trooper who was on campus what had happened. He said they had found a dead body in a car in the parking lot. By the end of the day everybody was talking about it. The police had the scene taken away in less than an hour it seemed. We had heard that a girl had walked out of class saying she was going to kill herself and had evidentially gone out to her car and taken her life with a firearm.

It is truly very sad when something like this happens. There was nothing on the news about it and the teachers really haven't said anything about it. It seems as if Nashville State has tried to cover it up!

What says that she couldn't have come right back into school as I was walking in and started shooting? It makes me wonder how many people have firearms either on them or in their vehicles!!?? What kind of trouble would someone be looking at if they were caught with a firearm on campus?

We have "security" officers, I've only seen one with a firearm. The others just walk around and are "there"......

Just wanted to see if anybody else had heard about this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What says that she couldn't have come right back into school as I was walking in and started shooting?It makes me wonder how many people have firearms either on them or in their vehicles!!??

You think a mass murderer is deterred by laws, sane or insane? Myself, I don't think schools should be different than any other location under TN firearms law. "Gun Free" zones are the best "Free Kill Zones".

What kind of trouble would someone be looking at if they were caught with a firearm on campus?

Depends. Can be perfectly legal, Class B misdemeanor, or Class E felony.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot