Sandra Fluke has met terminal velocity

Sam1

It was a joke referencing the Rush Limbaugh thing, but you already knew that because I wrote it just a few posts back.

And yes, I have no problems making judgements on the character of people like her. She not only is an entitled slut, but she has been made in to this champion of women's rights when her only claim to fame is complaining that she should be given contraception rather than pay for it herself like everyone else who isn't a worthless mooch.

Now, had she done this in the privacy of her own home I guess I wouldn't know. But she didn't do that, did she? So, I'm am going to make judgments on people like her who deserve to be judged. Are there worse people than her? Absolutely. Are they the topic of the thread? Nope.

Jizz guzzling thunderslut. Just keeping you current :)

That was in reference to her; not the guy.

The fact is most guys would screw anything that moves if they were allowed to. Many praise the swordsmiths if not idolize them. But when a woman does it she's a slut or whore. I'm not claiming I to not do this too, but fair is fair. Man-whore and man-slut are relatively new terms and NOT used by males in the same context.

Yes, but do you get on a public venue and call them names similar to "Slut"? Be honest!

I would/will if the most prominent act they are committing is screwing every guy that wants in their pants. I don't care what their political beliefs are.

Political beliefs NOT aside, I would be harsher over a "conservative" gal doing that because 'she should know better.'

I call a spade a spade and a slut a slut.

• Like 1

That was in reference to her; not the guy.

The fact is most guys would screw anything that moves if they were allowed to. Many praise the swordsmiths if not idolize them. But when a woman does it she's a slut or whore. I'm not claiming I to not do this too, but fair is fair. Man-whore and man-slut are relatively new terms and NOT used by males in the same context.

Yeah, but I draw the line at guzzling :)

I suspect that there's a lot of hypocrisy on this subject.

Personally, what a woman wants to do with her vagina and a consenting adult is between them and God - as long as they aren't a hypocrite about it. What bothers me about this woman is that she's being a hypocrite. If you want to screw every guy you see then be willing to pay the consequences for it.

Edited by SWJewellTN

Personally, what a woman wants to do with her vagina and a consenting adult is between them and God - as long as they aren't a hypocrite about it. What bothers me about this woman is that she's being a hypocrite. If you want to screw every guy you see then be willing to pay the consequences for it.

People aren't pissed because she's spreading it around. More power to her. They are attacking her from all angles because of her politics.

• Like 1

People aren't pissed because she's spreading it around. More power to her. They are attacking her from all angles because of her politics.

I know. I'm just pushing buttons. When you are on the attack you tend to go after the biggest weakness for the attack - I get it. But to my point when you are trying to persuade someone hypocrisy doesn't get it done. It is seen as pure distraction.

I'm pissed because she wants me to pay for her sex. That is a problem for me. Slut doesn't quite begin to describe my opinion of her, but it touches on the genre of insults I would pull from.

People have sex. It's kinda hard for dudes to get laid without females committing to the act. Luckily Fleshlights have made the mainstream so that dynamic is changing. Point is, someone's sex life is their business, but when they make it my business by claiming the are entitled to contraceptive funding on my dime I'm gonna say some things, and I'm gonna mean what I say. Somewhere there is a herd of rhinos that have a job to do on Miss Sandra Fluke.

I know. I'm just pushing buttons. When you are on the attack you tend to go after the biggest weakness for the attack - I get it. But to my point when you are trying to persuade someone hypocrisy doesn't get it done. It is seen as pure distraction.

I just don't take this debate too seriously. Get the libtards gone, and her ilk will go away with them. Keep the libtards, and the slut and her free pills are insignificant in the big picture. We'll be screwed in a much bigger way. The libs are fighting over minutia like this because they couldn't run a koolaid stand without bankrupting it. Avoid the real issues. It makse them look bad.

Edited by mikegideon

In the next few weeks you will be able to find her braiding Cindy Sheehan's hair on Kristen Breitweiser's front porch. She will be duely dismissed and forgotten like all the leftist she-dogs.

She is a moocher, nothing more. She is "Julia" from Obama's cartoon.